Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Diet For People Who Love FOOD< Carbs, Protein and Fat!!!!! IT WORKS!

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok, I have done this diet for almost 5 weeks now and it is the best one I have ever done.....It is the ISo Caloric which Dan Duchaine modified 1/3 fat. 1/3 protein and 1/3 carbs......Here is how I have dropped 12 lbs, went up in all major lifts, became more veiny and dropped 2 inches off my waist.....

1. I eat PIZZa Almost everyday, fuck what these people on this board say, a calorie is a caloris and it can all be added into the mix........If I want ice cream at nigth, I will factor it into the daily percentages....You can eat whatever you want...just know the calories and percentages....

2. Here is the DIET!!!!

take your body weight X 12: when I statred I was 210 and this came out to be 2,510 calories per day split into 1/3 fat, protein and carbs.....Remeber 1 gram of fat has 9 calories in it and carbs and protein have 4 calories.....

With this said I divide total calories by 3 which is roughly 836 caloris of each fat, carbs and protein......

In grams this converts to 92g of FAT, 209g of CARBS and 209g of protein per day.....

Every 3-4 lbs you lose recalculate your macros.......Do not go over these ratios and feel free to eat any type of fat carb/starch or protein, but make sure you get all of the grams of F,C,P in each day.

FITDAY.COM has totaly made the task of figuring the Percentages out easily.....GIve it a shot, this is the best diet ever...I swear, i eat all of my favorite foods, if I need to add fats at the end of the day and cannot use anycarbs or protein, I have flax oil, or olive oil....This is So EASY and it works awesomee!!! Also do cardion, it is necessary.....

Drink 1 gallon of water a day it is not that bad!

Good LuCk! NJSTACKED

I disagree, I love the ratio, but I can't eat whatever I want. I've been doing this diet for awhile, approx 1/3 of each nutritent. I don't calculate, but I'm pretty sure its around the 1/3 or 40/30/30.

I had better results doing this diet than any other diet I"ve ever done. I find it is more anabolic and less fat storing. Initally I lost some bodyfat, but I've been about the same since then. I'm not relating this to you, you may experience fat losses for a long time, hopefully you will.

At the begining of this diet I ate all kinds of carbs except vegetables and fruits, I even cut down on oats. Just recently I'm starting to realize how evil wheat bread is, and how good of carbs fruits, vegetables, and oats are.

Maybe it works for you, but I cannot eat that shit, it just makes me want to eat more and more and more. Everytime I eat bread, i just want more, more and more. I'm trying to stick to the carbs that are hard/ take along time to eat, like oats veggies, fruits. The kind of carbs that look like there alot of caloriesl, but its less than they look.

Nice work NJstacked. I will have to get some info on that diet from you. have fun in boston this weekend, talk to you next week bro

Snooker...I am 5'10 195...11% bf...I just finished playing college football, I am 22 yrs old and have been workingout since Freshman year of high School so about 8 years.

I am currently running A short cycle of Test Prop at 1050mgs a week for 2-3 weeks then hittin the HCG and Clen......

Top Bottom