Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bottom Line On Hgh.. Worth It Or Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAS IT WORTH IT?

• yes absolutely worth it!!

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • not worth it!

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see some females point of view on this... I have started doing a little research on gh for females because I will be coming off the primo in two weeks... I am going to be in needing to get a bit leaner then just keeping my results and getting my body adjusted to the new size... So I was thinking gh might be a good option to help my body out... any suggestions?

the guy who says you should inject 20 ius per shot, I am pretty sure he has not done that himself. That is a dangerous dose! 5ius is quite a bit, I wouldn;t go over that per day. You can get a very dangerous edema with 20ius per shot. Maybea you'll suck your brain out your liver LOL. No seriously, that is just rediculous.

IAs for genetics, I say genetics has a good part to do with your response to HGH. For one thing, different people will make more or less IGF-1s in response to the same dose of GH.

I have been on GH for 9 months now. It is my first time. I am in very good shape. My legs are thickest, strongest they have ever been. I checked undecided about if I think its worth it because I am somewhat dreading the day I come off it (soon because of $$$). I am wondering if my pituitary is ever going to be able to make the stuff on its own again. There isn't much data on that but we do know the somatotropes in the brain atrophy with exogenous GH use. I might have to be on this stuff forever if I come off and end uo showing the IGF-1 levels of a senior citizen.

Oh, by the way, I have a theory that taking some shots of HGH plus arimidex or another potnet antiestrogen compound post aas cycle will greatly imporve the time it takes for PCT to work. When I did this there wa s asuprisingly noticeable effect on the size of my nads. I mean they swelled up really quick.

Whether GH is worth it or not is really an indivudual question. For me, I wouldn't use it even if I got it for free. I am too pretty for GH-gut. I don't care if it only makes my intestines grow 1mm, thats 1mm too many.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

The question whether HGH is worth it or not is far too vague and is highly dependant on the particular scenario or application that warrants its usage.

For therapeutic applications associated with the natural process of aging, yes, it's worth it. Even so, that's if you can afford it and most individuals are not fond of daily injections along with adjusting their nutritional intake. Testosterone replacement therapy is a better option and should preceed HGH therapy in my opinion.

For the average individual who wants is looking for mass gains, no, it's a waste and counterproductive in most cases due to it's diabetogenic properties. HGH must be used with insulin for mass gaining purposes. That's the bottom line. I'll take the Pepsi challenge with anyone on any day of the week in regards to this particular issue.

For the average individual looking for fat loss, maybe, if you can afford it. This scenario is optimized in conjuction with T3, RLA and a low/moderate carbohydrate diet. HGH for weight/fat loss is an act of desperation in my opinion.

For the average indiviual begining PCT or recovering from an injury, maybe, if you can afford it. Technically, there are benefits. However, to what extent and does your scenario absolutely justify spending the financial resources? In most cases, no.

Blah blah blah.

Jenetic

satchboogie said:
lets put it this way..
some can grow on 250mg sustanon per week.
most need MUCH more than that..

same with hgh..
some do well with 8i.u per day.

but ive chatted with some freaks and most mentioned an 8i.u per day dose to be childs play.
Yeah and those same freaks you will tell you 5grams of gear a week is childsplay.Is any less than 5grams a week inefective?Its not,and we all know that its not.It all depends what you want to do with the gh.I do not or have never expected to get huge from 4ius a day for a year.But what I have expected is to be able to use slin with it with minimal fat gains,wich it has done.I also expect it to make my tendons,ligaments and other conective tissues a bit stronger over the course of the next year,my skin more elastic and during cutting cycles to be able to get a little harder than on aas alone and thiner looking skin over the year.I guess it all depends on what your expecting for what you spend.

Never felt better with 15 ius per day of Humatrope Elly Lilly, there was a time when I could affort that at least for 2 months...........Great results, fat went down.......dosed the at 5IU in the morning, afternoon and then at night.........

Jenetic said:
For the average individual who wants is looking for mass gains, no, it's a waste and counterproductive in most cases due to it's diabetogenic properties. HGH must be used with insulin for mass gaining purposes. That's the bottom line. I'll take the Pepsi challenge with anyone on any day of the week in regards to this particular issue.
This is what most people on this forum take stuff for, muscle gains... whether it be little gains or a lot of gains, most people want gains.

BTW, I actually agree with your post for the most part.

dacdac said:
the guy who says you should inject 20 ius per shot, I am pretty sure he has not done that himself. That is a dangerous dose! 5ius is quite a bit, I wouldn;t go over that per day. You can get a very dangerous edema with 20ius per shot. Maybea you'll suck your brain out your liver LOL. No seriously, that is just rediculous.
I guess all the doctors that prescribe 18iu/day are insaine right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom