Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***The best way to take Clen***

windows250279

ok,

I am, taking two week ECA stack then two clen, and so on.

I have heard many different ways to take the clen, such as 2,2,3,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,3,3,2,2
or

Does any one have any ideas which is the best way to take the stuff. I know it differs, however, which has more sucess?

Cheers everyone.

Peace:p

so

so if i run up to my limit, then do i keep that limit untill the end of the two weeks or have a gradual drop after the limit is reached

I'm on my 3rd day of my Clen cycle.

Day 1: 2 tabs
Day 2: 3 tabs
Today: 4 tabs....

So far I have felt NOTHING. No shakes, no Sides, no anything....

They are REAL Spiropent .02mcg tabs......Why could this be?

I picked the tabs up myself in Mexico, they are made by Promesco.

I am 6'2, 200 lbs, 17% BF...........What do ya think?

keep upping

The same was with me, on my first cycle, just keep upping, you will recieve small hand shakes probs

Also anyone want to repond to my previous question. Do i take the highest dose untill the end of the fortnight or do a scale down towards the end.

bigger is right...It takes a couple of 2-week cycles to figure out what works for you...

I go 2,4,6,8,10,10,10,10,10,10,8,6,4,2

First of all I hope u mean 20 mcg's not .02 mcg's. You'd have to take hundreds just to get anything off them.

personally, once you've found your tolerance level, you should stick with it. say you can hablde 140mcgs. start out with 140mcgs the next time you use clen. no need to taper up or down

Top Bottom