Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The *best* way to drink flax seed to kill the taste

buddy28

1) take one shooter glass
2) fill with the desired amount of water (around half)
3) pour in desired amount of flax oil

*the oil is lighter than water so it sits on top*

4) drink and chase with ur favorite diet pop
if ur on the KD!!

This method for drinking flax seed oil is perfect because you taste nothing, and you dont feel that slimly gooo pouring down ur throat!!!

Give me some propS!
:D

Holy shit PUKE ALL OVER! Flax seed oil makes me gag until I am about to puke! Damn! Seriously I mean thats some of the worst-tasting shit ever I think. After I force down a tbsp. or 2 with water I have this oily shit on my lips I about ot throw up!

:sick:

It might be worth you trying a few different flax oil suppliers, as you might find one that you don't mind the taste of as much.

the mass quantities brand offered through Eltie is not bad, i pour it on my salad, or mix with the a chocalte protein shake... its not bad.

Suck it up!!

mixing with a shake tastes ok.

but whe u wanna split up the servings i used to add a little milk, add the flax, stir it a little and gulp the bugger down. it tasted ok :rolleyes:

Flax and or Udo's choice

goes right in the blender with my protein, water and some frozen straberries...

I mix flax oil with my protein shakes. I put it in at the end though, because someone on these boards says blending the flax breaks it down or something. Anyway, I think the flax oil helps cut the sick-sweet taste some of those shakes seem to have.

By itself, the flax oil should not have a really strong taste. It should be slightly nutty with not much odor. If it smells or tastes really strong, it could be rancid. Buy it in small enough quantities so you use it up in about 2 months. And keep it refrigerated too.

I'm taking 4 tblspns per day. Anyone know if it matters whether you split that up? Or can I just down it all at once?

Top Bottom