I'm sure you would. Would you let him speak first or let him drown in a pool of his own blood?Wootoom said:i would take his life

i would play around in his own bloodchefbone said:I'm sure you would. Would you let him speak first or let him drown in a pool of his own blood?![]()
![]()
It's not hate. Everyone here seems to be against him so this is a thread to vent out the frustration!!!!hotzie said:why the hate
![]()

lol i keep thinkin the same thingbullett said:I would ask him if he was Robert DeNiro in a former life...
Are you talkin' to me???bullett said:I would ask him if he was Robert DeNiro in a former life...

chefbone said:Post here if you are Anti-Burnando.
What would you say to him?
What would you do to him if you saw him?
![]()
![]()
There's no way in hell I'm touching that linkbullett said:

artrius said:who the hell is burnando?![]()
Deterass said:He called Spellwin a wimp.
artrius said:damn, why do I always miss all the good drama??? I bet there was some serious pwnage too![]()
chefbone said:There's no way in hell I'm touching that link![]()
![]()
Deterass said:They are supposed to meet up in LA.........fight fight fight!
Gambino said:
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














