Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic Insider?????

Fumunda

Who else has gotten this shit in the mail??...WTF???...I mean this is ridiculous.....Im guessing this is some bs mailer from the morons at Anabolics.com.....If my mailman wasn't keeping a close eye on my packages before, he probably is now.....This pretty much pisses me off....A GIANT brochure with ANABOLIC INSIDER across the top is exactly what I want in my mailbox....NOT!!!!....Any others experience this?...Fumunda

its a legit zine..and has excellent info..insyed of asking the stupid questions here,,youll find answers in the mag

I dont think it's very helpful at all....Just an attempt to get you to log on to their website and purchase goods....I just dont appreciate how indiscreet they are...Really sucks!!...Fumunda

Ya, I just received a copy of that in the mail a few weeks ago also and I don't know where in the hell they got my address from. The mag does have some good info, but you're right, it is just a huge advertisement to the post office about the possibilty that you use gear.

I started getting it about a month ago. It has to be from a supplement company or such. It has some legit info, but mostly pumps prohormone type products with steroid-like names and some hyped up books. Nothing earth shattering in them.

I don't like them being sent either... at least not in the open (lol).

i get this all the time....i think its because i signed up for something at max muscle one time....

Top Bottom