Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

that nigga MODERATOR be creeping yo...

Moderator said:

yo what up kaka diesil....

Hey bro, I dont know if you missed it or what, but people was gettin salty about the way me big buck and bignate be posting on here with our talk...it was hilarious how upset and offended people got cuz the slang...

I'm chillin man..its thursday night and i'm gonna parlay tonite...the ho's are definitely bout it bout it here in Ohio

Oh and biggie...i scored another date with Ms. West Virginia..we gonna kick it this weekend..damn she is fine aint she?? whew

Kakdiesel said:
Oh and biggie...i scored another date with Ms. West Virginia..we gonna kick it this weekend..damn she is fine aint she?? whew

set the video camera up in your bedroom....just in case things get freaky....LOL...:cool:

Kakdiesel said:

Hey bro, I dont know if you missed it or what, but people was gettin salty about the way me big buck and bignate be posting on here with our talk...it was hilarious how upset and offended people got cuz the slang...

I'm chillin man..its thursday night and i'm gonna parlay tonite...the ho's are definitely bout it bout it here in Ohio

yo I missed dat shit..... fuck dem hatas..... dey need a good ol beatdown wit a hanger wrapped pimp stick !!!

I hear there is hoez a plenty in fuckin Ohoeio.

Moderator said:

yo I missed dat shit..... fuck dem hatas..... dey need a good ol beatdown wit a hanger wrapped pimp stick !!!

I hear there is hoez a plenty in fuckin Ohoeio.

No doubt...thats what im sayin..its ON tonite ya'll..anybody in our area come on..we kickin it at the 20th street bar and club

holla :)

NO HO FOR YOU!!! YO R BUT PIRAT!!! YOU LIKEY MEN'S BUTTS!!!

Top Bottom