Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Patch

gmanlax7

I got a flier in the mail hyping up the new andro patch , and called a number for a free 30day sample. Is this worth taking? Any one have any experiences or heard anything about it? Seems kinda sketchy how i just got something in the mail AND how they just sent me a free month's worth, but if its what its hyped up to be ill take a chance

it's junk. there's not enough of the product to last you all day. you'd need a huge ass patch to deliver a sufficient dose.

gmanlax7 said:
I got a flier in the mail hyping up the new andro patch , and called a number for a free 30day sample. Is this worth taking? Any one have any experiences or heard anything about it? Seems kinda sketchy how i just got something in the mail AND how they just sent me a free month's worth, but if its what its hyped up to be ill take a chance
IT'S PHONIER THAN A 3 DOLLAR BILL

Fuck it im gonna give it a try then report back to ya, hopefully my back won't break out with blankets of acne and no flamers will die at the hands of any rages i may get

gmanlax7 said:
Fuck it im gonna give it a try then report back to ya, hopefully my back won't break out with blankets of acne and no flamers will die at the hands of any rages i may get
IT WILL DO NOTHING AT ALL TO YOU-IT IS JUST A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY

Top Bottom