Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enathate 1st Cycle.. Possible to keep gains?

copaseet

I want to do my first Test E cycle @ 250 mg per week for 12 weeks, with armidex and PCT (Clomid) for 4 weeks after. How much could I hope to keep? According to alot of sites like steroidrankings dot com .. only about 30%... is this true?

Nobody can answer that.. it will depend on your diet training and pct ( which is weak). If you put on 20lbs dont expect to keep it all as it wont be all muscle.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Ive seen people keep 12-15lbs.. doesnt mean you will.. also 250mg might not yield huge gains.

No ive seen people put on 12lbs and keep it all.. I've also seen people put on 12lbs and lose everything.. if you go from 200lbs to 220lbs you can no longer eat like a 200lber.. people think that they can eat like before they went on cycle. It doesnt work like that..

Also my 1st cycle I gained about 35lbs.. most of it was pure water.. I lost about 23lbs of it..

You will only keep the muscle you gained if you feed it amd have a solid PCT

Thanks..... Is there a good Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG thread out there?.. Im confuse to as what they do and how/when they should be taken.

Bro, read the forum stickies. You will find everything that you need.

Also, post your age and stats for help.

As for your cycle, it is a good first start. You don't need more than 250mg at 12 weeks to see how your body reacts. DO NOT EXPECT TO PUT ON 20lbs. Instead, consider this an experiment.

Nobody can answer that.. it will depend on your diet training and pct ( which is weak). If you put on 20lbs dont expect to keep it all as it wont be all muscle.

Its far too difficult to say how much gains you will keep after any cycle, but to maximize the potential of keeping the most gains you have to have a PCT that will cover all the bases. Here ya go...

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see signature for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Top Bottom