Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone cycle

Angelellie

Hi folks

I'm new here - hope I don't say anything wrong.

Anyways, starting off season prep to compete next yr, bodyfitness or physique.

Coach put me on 100mg testo prop, 100mg mastebolin (4 wks only) and 1 tab of anvar.

Im worried about sides - I've no experience on testo.

Thoughts please?

Seems a little high to me if you're worried about sides. But at least you're on three drugs that will clear your system quickly if you start experiencing heavy virilization effects.

1 tab of anavar could be 50 mgs...100 mgs....you need to find out the dose.

Personally, I think it's wrong for coaches to put a woman on 3 drugs. When the sides hit and they will hit, you won't know which one is causing it. Unless you have experience with the other 2 and are familiar with how you respond??

You need to be responsible for your body. If you are uncomfortable, you need to be honest and stop them. The stage will always be there and unless you're heading to nationals and going to make a living at competing (which is highly unlikely for most of us) the risks outweigh the benefits. In my opinion.

George is right though...they are all fairly short acting and will clear out of your system quickly. Just don't wait too long because by the time you notice something like a scratchy throat, it can be too late.

Best of luck. :)

Top Bottom