Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testo Ena how much convert ?

nomen

About how much from a dose of 250mg of testosterone ena taken e5d will convert/aromatize too estrogen and dht? Is there a generaly procentage of the testo or dose it depend on the amount of excess testo?

No, it just depends on the person. Some people get high conversions and some don't. It has to do with your level of enzymes (for the conversion process) and how fast the enzymes are replenished. Plus, there are things you can take to minimize the conversion.

plifter48 said:
No, it just depends on the person. Some people get high conversions and some don't. It has to do with your level of enzymes (for the conversion process) and how fast the enzymes are replenished. Plus, there are things you can take to minimize the conversion.

Okey Isee. But will the amount of enzyms increase or will they replenish faster while on steroids such as testosteron ena?

There must been studies of this i think, if the conversion rate is closer to 10%, 50% or 90%.

I have not seen any studies on this. It would not be feasible with the variability between people. Someone prone to MPB is going to have a higher conversion rate of Test to DHT. Then you see some kids in puberty with gyno so they have a higher affinity to convert Test to Estrogen.

nomen said:
Okey Isee. But will the amount of enzyms increase or will they replenish faster while on steroids such as testosteron ena?

There must been studies of this i think, if the conversion rate is closer to 10%, 50% or 90%.

if you have an estrogen issue then use an aromatase inhibitor
if you have a DHT issue then use a 5alpha reductase inhibitor

plifter48 said:
I have not seen any studies on this. It would not be feasible with the variability between people. Someone prone to MPB is going to have a higher conversion rate of Test to DHT. Then you see some kids in puberty with gyno so they have a higher affinity to convert Test to Estrogen.

Thats intressting, people with lot of enzymz converting to DHT are more suited for bodybuilding since dht is alot stronger androgenic hormone?

I assume at least not all testosterone convert to estrogen and dht, some of it must remain as plain testo right!? :)

macrophage69alpha said:
if you have an estrogen issue then use an aromatase inhibitor
if you have a DHT issue then use a 5alpha reductase inhibitor

Agrees .........................................

Top Bottom