Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicle restoration

Look, I don't want no problems, just gotta say, I used to use clen on pct, added it to the Dr. Scallys: hcg blast, nolva, clomid, back when I used to pct.

Hi

I did some stupid stuff and my balls shrank. How do I restore them fully? What type of PCT program should I run? I took proviron for a couple of weeks, to see if it would help with my depression and fatigue symptoms (not to build muscle). For the majority of the time I took about 50mg if I remember correctly, but I also experimented with higher doses, in one study they used 150mg without any issues so I tried that as well. I had read that it didn't affect the HPA axis, or not much at all, and I had read good personal experiences, but after going off it I noticed my balls had maybe shrank by 30-35%. I didn't worry too much about it, I thought they would restore if I just gave it some time. 3 months have passed and there isn't much differnce. My current testosterone levels are right below 300ng/dl. I had low test before I took it as well, I thought this could have something to do with my health problems so thats why I tried Proviron in the first place. So I don't think I have much lower testosterone levels now than before, and I'm not more symptomatic now than before, my big worry right now is testicular size.

Anyways what do I do now? HCG and if so what dose? Clomid? Nolvadex? How should I schedule this stuff? Is it too late to take HCG, should I directly move on to Nolvadex? What do I need to take HCG? Needles, sterilizd water, what else? Is there any guide on how to take HCG?

Please help me, I really need your help.

first off proviron will cause more shutdown, not help.......
second if you already had low test then you likely need to be on hrt anyways, and using steroids recklessly is only going to hurt...

i rec 4-5 weeks of hcg, 500iu 2x a week THEN a few weeks of Clomid/tamox combo. 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed, then wait 1-2 months and get blood work. then from there decide to go on hrt for life or deal with deterioration in health.

good luck

Man Oh Man!!! I don't know how in the hell some guys mess themselves up doing something that is so damn easy-simple! I've been injecting 2-3gm. of Test E and an additive for 9 1/2 years every month without any gonad shrinkage!!! My test level never drops below 600ng/dl. I don't need AI's nor do I need HCG at all! Maybe I'm an alien?! LOL
just because you dont get gyno doesn mean you dont need an AI. high estro is bad.... Gyno is only a part of many reasons to use an AI IMO

First Problem I see is no implementation of Clomid? Why? Also HGC is being taken incorrectly! And always use Clenbuterol when cycling off! There are a million other things including the Vitamin Protocol which is imperative!

U can message me if you want to know how to do it correctly there are 3 options all depend on your genetics as everyone is different but 1 of the 3 works for everyone some just have to try all 3 to see which is best for you!

Clen is catabolic, definitely should not be used in a PCT. The goal of PCT is to preserve muscle and return hormone profile to normal range. Clen doesn't help do this and can actually hinder it. I've used Clen plenty but never in PCT and I never would.

I was on Test for 3 years straight and added in other compounds here and there. I went off in January of this year to go completely natural. I did HCG at 1000iu every day Mon-Fri then I took weekends off. Along with that was Arimidex .5mg a day and Clomid 50mg a day. I would then take some time off and start that protocol again. I did three rounds of that.

My balls were then pleasantly plump and I got my wife pregnant last month. My balls were pistachios in January, therefore this worked.

Immediately after I got off I also took HCGenerate ES for a month. Stuff kept me just as horny as when I was on. I noticed a big difference in libido when I stopped that. I remember because I was on vacation during that time and I fucked everyday for 5 days straight. That usually doesn't happen, not when you're married.

Absolutely STOP proviron,proviron is an AAS as the other also 17 aa. t.
proviron is NOT methyl 17 aa....... its is NOT toxic like other orals....
but yes i agree dont use it in pct....
Yoshimistu.... judging from posts i have seen from you laitely you are not really one that should be giving advice alot of the times, please be humble about that comment i dont mean offense but im bringing it to your attention you are lacking in alot of knowledge...

You always take SERM with gonadotropin. Becouse they have a synergistic effect on your hypothalamus, testicles and adenoiposifi. There isn't specific period for pct,your pct must to be develop on blood work. Initially ill keep hcg with serm for 6 week minum,after blood work and decide what to do.
NEVER take PCT with HCG!
where the heck are you getting your info dude? first the pep tide bs you posted in my thread , not your telling the guy to use HCG while on his SERMS for PCT?

please stop giving people advice ...
OP use HCG for 1-2 months THEN use a SERM for 4-5 weeks IMO

Every body follow their school,i follow the university and hospital protocol,what they say years of study on manuals and research on pub med. Then you can always opt for the bodybuilding bar option and personal experiences. I think your priority is to keep the testicles and fertility and the clen is useless as an ass without the hole.
Follow blood work and keep decision.
that explains alot.. soem book smarts that may have not even been very accurit or advanceed and no actual knowledge for this stuff in OUR area of use... your a google hero and are hurting people with the reckless advice iv seen you giving...
you think you know everything because you have soem book smarts? believe it or not half the docs iv met are not even very bright, they memorized a bunch of crap... thats not true intellect... and the stuff in alot of books is how can i put it.... almost like stuff from the stone age, even when its not old. i laugh at some of the studies i read because they miss or ignore somany factors...
believable it or not your not the super smart person you think you are and i hope you relax a bit and stop beaing stubborn and maybe you will actually see there is infact alot you DONT know.. get off the high horse man..

Wow whats with all the misinfo on simple pct here. Its a simple concept yet I see a bunch of misinfo being perpetrated.
HCG is supressive- do not use it in pct.
Serm based pct is best with clomid and nolva having the most data supporting its effectiveness. Guys like Dr Scally and Tan and more ALL recommend this as the optimal protocol for HPTA restart.
JP is pretty much spot on in his contention in this thread, there is a lot of nonsense in many other posts from what I am reading.

Top Bottom