Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/tren/win cycle input

jben33

input is apprecited and welcome

5'11
16% bf
age 28

goal to put on more lean mass. not overly concerned about bf%... i've never been religious about my diet

week 1-10 200mg test c/ 100mg test e/ 50 mg test prop (mixing 1cc test 250 [200c 50p] with .5cc 200 test e.)
pinned e5d

week 3-8 tren A 150 pinned e3d

week 7-10 winny 50 pinned e3d

arimidex on hand if needed. never had to take but i would probably go with .5 mg ed if signs showed up

nolva and clomid from a fine elitefitness sponsor
nolva 40/40/30/20
clomid 100/100/75/50

pretty new... this would be my 4th cycle. 1st 2 test only. 3rd test/tren

input is apprecited and welcome

5'11
16% bf
age 28

goal to put on more lean mass. not overly concerned about bf%... i've never been religious about my diet

week 1-10 200mg test c/ 100mg test e/ 50 mg test prop (mixing 1cc test 250 [200c 50p] with .5cc 200 test e.)
pinned e5d

week 3-8 tren A 150 pinned e3d

week 7-10 winny 50 pinned e3d

arimidex on hand if needed. never had to take but i would probably go with .5 mg ed if signs showed up

nolva and clomid from a fine elitefitness sponsor
nolva 40/40/30/20
clomid 100/100/75/50

pretty new... this would be my 4th cycle. 1st 2 test only. 3rd test/tren

bro ,pinning a blend of long and short ester test e5d will have your levels all over the place.
prop should be shot eod ...and cyp and enan e3d.
tren a ...eod not e3d
...the winny is wrong too.

the fact that you are at 16% bf and say you are not too disciplined with your diet is a bigger problem than sorting out your dosing and pinning schedule.

nolva in your pct after runnig tren ? dont go there.
adex but no caber ? thats a mistake too ...adex will do nothing to off-set prolactin/progesterone induced gyno.

you need to re-think this , get your diet in check then maybe run an 8-10 week cutter of test prop.

you not worried about diet and more worried about cycles is the wrong stradegy.Diet is more important then steriods.If you dont have that down, you will never have a great cycle or reach your potential

youre right i should do more research. thought i covered all corners. i'm seeing caber .5mg e3d... but my current few sources don't have caber or dostinex. reccomendatios?

Top Bottom