Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test + Tren + Eq + Mast - Any experience with this combination?

weltweite

I'm thinking of doing a cycle consisting of

Test Enanthate - 800mg weekly
Tren Enanthate - 400mg weekly
Mast Enanthate - 400mg weekly
Equipoise - 300mg weekly

I'd probably carry the Test and EQ for an additional 3 months as well, because I get GREAT results with EQ in the 12th week and beyond.

I haven't done all 4 together at the same time, but it sounds like a great stack. During a search I didn't find anyone doing this.

Anyone ever do a cycle like this? I'm just looking for some feedback.

I'm thinking of doing a cycle consisting of

Test Enanthate - 800mg weekly
Tren Enanthate - 400mg weekly
Mast Enanthate - 400mg weekly
Equipoise - 300mg weekly

I'd probably carry the Test and EQ for an additional 3 months as well, because I get GREAT results with EQ in the 12th week and beyond.

I haven't done all 4 together at the same time, but it sounds like a great stack. During a search I didn't find anyone doing this.

Anyone ever do a cycle like this? I'm just looking for some feedback.

2 grams a week , How big are you bro ???

I personally don't think anyone unless they are a pro & training for a competition has any business doing all those compounds.

Good luck with that one. I like all but the tren.

Hey guys, I asked for feedback, and you all gave me exactly that, so thank you.

As far as my experience goes, I know I joined here in 2007 and only have 3 posts to my name, but I've been on boards since 2002, and have had numerous cycles under my belt, while helping as many people as I can.

It's not often I post asking feedback on cycles, lets just put it that way. That was back in 03' and 04' when I was learning. Then I moved on to peptides, insulin etc. and now my priorities have changed.

I believe in working your way up. Very low dosages, gave me great gains, then bumping up the food, and then ultimately bumping up dosages when that stagnates.

I believe side effects are easily avoided. Taking the proper ancillaries is more important than the actual steroids. My blood work is always immaculate. (Dbol shoots the BP up though)

I do respond quite well to 300mg of EQ over long periods of time (6 month durations) so I will stick to that low dosing, and I like test @ 800mg (that is a very moderate dose actually)

The masteron I have never done before, but it SEEMS 400mg of Enanthate seems to be the ticket. Tren E at 400mg works best for me.

I've just never done all 4 in combination so I was looking for feedback on that exact combination. NO longer am I looking to use bulking items like Dbol, Anadrol, Dangerous Deca (IMO).. I prefer lean gains, with low estrogen sides.

Take care everyone, and thanks for the responses

fuk man thats a serious cycle

how many cycle su done previously? wats ur height, weight and bf% atm?

if it were my cycle id lower the testeron dose to 500-600mg, and up the eq dose to 600mg, eq at 300mg is pretty dissapointing

Solid advice!

It sounds like a fun, hardcore cycle!

Wow thats a lot ! We have a stack called ULTRA 8 its 300 mg EQ , 200mg Test E , 100mg Deca , 100mg Tren E and 100mg Mas E! This is a very effective stack with really no sides. In my opinion the tren is to high aa is the mas. I f you were doing these by themselves yes mas 400mg of tren or mas but we only use the mas to keep water retention down and tren for strength at 100mg. Let us know thats a heavy stack. Also make sure you have some dostinex in your pct,tren kicks the shit out of your prolactin.

Top Bottom