Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/tren dosage dilemma

I would split the dose to twice per day. 20mg one dose and 10mg the other

Hey bro one last question if you don't mind. I have a connection where I can get legit anavar from a very reputable lab for very cheap and will have enough to run it up to 100mg a day 6 weeks out of the show. Now is this necessary with what I'm taking now ? Should I add it'll not ? I never took var so I don't know what to expect.

Hey bro one last question if you don't mind. I have a connection where I can get legit anavar from a very reputable lab for very cheap and will have enough to run it up to 100mg a day 6 weeks out of the show. Now is this necessary with what I'm taking now ? Should I add it'll not ? I never took var so I don't know what to expect.

If you are running the Halo, I wouldn't add that in on top of it. Halo is far too toxic to add another oral on top of it. I'd save it for a cycle down the road

If you are running the Halo, I wouldn't add that in on top of it. Halo is far too toxic to add another oral on top of it. I'd save it for a cycle down the road

Well I would no doubt drop the halo but I feel my stack im running now will over power the var and it won't make a real noticeable change anyway. Just wanted opinions. Thanks again for the reply !

Top Bottom