Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST+TREN+DBOL+DROL+INSULIN cycle: I need some advices!

Ok ok... I try to brake my irony!!! I now the consequences...

My growth was not "instantaneous". Then you think that my cycle in too much strengh? Too much insulin or anabolic steroids?

The insulin may be overkill, but only you can determine that. Also, 1250mg Test E sounds a little high to me as you may just be over-doing it. And I know that you have experience by your past cycles. I'm just saying, maybe save the Insulin and super-high doses for when you can't make gains off moderate-high dosages, this way a couple of years from now you don't need to be running 4+ grams of gear to grow.

Too much gear for someone so young.

That is the heaviest cycle I've seen someone of that age run/plan to run. There is no way you need to go so overboard at 23. You can achieve your goals with half the compounds/dosage you are using.

A 23 year old running slin? What...the...fuck.

I take in consideration to decrease the gear
Test 1250->1000
Deca 1000->600
Dbol 700->525
DDrol 1400->1050

But i will mantain tren@500.

I will update the post in the first page

Too much gear for someone so young.

That is the heaviest cycle I've seen someone of that age run/plan to run. There is no way you need to go so overboard at 23. You can achieve your goals with half the compounds/dosage you are using.

A 23 year old running slin? What...the...fuck.

The cycle that I've just uploaded? What do you think?

Is a normal test+deca+dbol | test+equi+tren | test+deca+ddrol cycle plus Slin. It isn't so heavy!

are you crazy? that is waaay too much for someone your age and size.
If you're only 6' and 200 lbs, you can get to 220+ easily just doing a simple test e cycle at 500mgs every week.
don't risk your health with slin. those doses are something a pro would take, not unless you're 280+ at 6% bf , then I would back down the doses and compounds.

Last edited:
If you're only 6' and 200 lbs, you can get to 220+ easily just doing a simple test e cycle at 500mgs every week.
don't risk your health with slin. those doses are something a pro would take, not unless you're 280+ at 6% bf , then I would back down the doses and compounds.

With his past experience in drugs and his confidence, I figured he was around 250lbs, 8% b/f. A friend of mine who at 19yrs old was competing and running a gram of Test plus tren, eq, winny, halo, GH, clen, t3, etc, he weighed around 260lbs at under 10%bf and competed at 235lbs. I still think he went way overboard with the drugs and it was unneccesary since he needs high dosages now to grow and it will only get worse. I don't want to know how he will be at 23 years old.

If Loanetulo isn't at this heavy level, then I'd say the dosages need to be dropped drastically.

Ok, if my cycle is crazy a lot of people that I know are crazy! (and that you can find on internet)

500mg of test is a basic cycle a person that starts to take steroids can start with 500mg of TE.. But however, what is the difference if a 280+ person or a 200 person takes slin?

500mgs of test was my first and only cycle and im still up around 250. no need to go crazy with the dosages after that.
slin is just a dangerous hormone that should only be used for the very very experienced person.

There are also a lot of uneducated, misinformed morons out on the Internet and in the gyms. This doesn't mean what they are doing is correct or even accepted by the masses.

Slin has nothing to do with your weight. It's about level of experience and what you actually NEED in a cycle to grow/achieve goals. At 23, you DO NOT need slin to grow.

It almost sounds like you are taking these large varieties/dosages of compounds simply because you can. At your age, you don't need anything other than a very moderate and simple cycle to grow and grow well.

Top Bottom