Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Replacement for Older Bros

red505

I'm 66 on my second bottle of Par Deus's 4-ADerm. Big time results, better lifting, energy and best of all between the sheets. With the first bottle I followed Par's directions and cycled off for 3 weeks. This time I want to forget the off cycle. At my age, what the Hell? My breeding is all done and bed is now all for the fun of it. My question is have any of you other older guys done the same? Thanks for any responses. Red

Just watch the cholesterol if u stay on all the time - regular blood work advised with PSA

Also an anti-e may be in order

Hey, bro. I'll be 41 in a few weeks and I'm already thinking along the same lines. That's great advive Triple J gave you. You may want to look into adding deca to that, I really love my deca.

I would still cycle it to some extent, you don't want your juevos shutting down test production COMPLETELY do you??? I believe even legit prescribed test is cycled (though they probably wouldn't use that term). Any Doctors around with a real medical opinion???

Triple J said:
Just watch the cholesterol if u stay on all the time - regular blood work advised with PSA

Also an anti-e may be in order

Bump -- Good advice on the blood work. Should have you prostrate checked as well, but i imagine you do that sort of thing anyway.

I doubt an anti-estrogen would be needed with 4-ADerm, but it might not be a bad idea to have on hand.

Thanks for the posts, Bros.
There is good sex after 60, but PD's juice makes it better. Woodies on demand, not just in the AM. I will get checked out by a doc because I really do not want to shut down the guys totally, and really appreciate your help.

Top Bottom