Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop: which brand out of these???

Viromones!

j/k. NOt really a big fan of the vet stuff ... I would give sydgroup a try though personally, because there are not a lot of people running their stuff right now, so I would want to try it out.

I have heard some bad shit about syd...whether it's true or not is another story...I personally like homebrew prop, but qv is a good company and ALL there products are good, contrary to the lazy ass/newbie beliefs...

thanks I also have access to BL but they take like 2 weeks... Also TF (trinidad) has a 50ml bottle. Anyone use it yet??

E

I am with Mavy you can not beat HG Virimone. Th eonly downside is that they are 50mg/ml so need to inject 2ml for a 100mg dosage where as most UG lab prop is 100mg/ml.

I have found Virimones 100% painless and well worth it especially when injecting ED or EOD

Wrongun!

muscleup said:
I have heard some bad shit about syd...whether it's true or not is another story...I personally like homebrew prop, but qv is a good company and ALL there products are good, contrary to the lazy ass/newbie beliefs...

what have you heard bad about SYD?

Top Bottom