Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop Tren ace cycle

Awesome thanks. I really want to add mast into this cycle but dont think Ill be able to get it soon enough. Is there something perhaps an legitimate oral I could use to replace mast? Ive read a little about whats out there but obviously would prefer to pin it. This is basically just a 10 week shred stack so for the later weeks im looking to harden out and dry and cut up a bit. Any thoughts on something similar to mast to replace?

How legit is AG-Guys ? I've heard mixed reviews but would be willing to try if on sale. I have used most of my AIs and such from CEM and have had good quality success, but they only have prami ( which I've used ) and not caber. Is there a promo code for AG?

ag guys got the best LEGAl serms and ai you will find.the discount code is in my signature!

Awesome thanks. I really want to add mast into this cycle but dont think Ill be able to get it soon enough. Is there something perhaps an legitimate oral I could use to replace mast? Ive read a little about whats out there but obviously would prefer to pin it. This is basically just a 10 week shred stack so for the later weeks im looking to harden out and dry and cut up a bit. Any thoughts on something similar to mast to replace?

winny or var.They will no produce the exact same results as mast but they will give you a shreaded look if your bf is low enough

winny or var.They will no produce the exact same results as mast but they will give you a shreaded look if your bf is low enough

Yea I was looking for a oral to be honest well something like katanadrol but stronger because that didn't do much for me. Sadly I just wont be able to order winny or var in the amount of time.. Maybe that added GW will help me get in that sub 8% range later in the cycle but still working on the Masteron but doubt I can get it in time.

What about Oxandrova ? Would there be any point in adding this since I'm already doing a test prop / tren cycle? Seems a little useless but I know it's relatively new so I'd be willing to hear some thoughts on it

Yea I was looking for a oral to be honest well something like katanadrol but stronger because that didn't do much for me. Sadly I just wont be able to order winny or var in the amount of time.. Maybe that added GW will help me get in that sub 8% range later in the cycle but still working on the Masteron but doubt I can get it in time.

What about Oxandrova ? Would there be any point in adding this since I'm already doing a test prop / tren cycle? Seems a little useless but I know it's relatively new so I'd be willing to hear some thoughts on it

Yes, Oxandrovar would make a perfect finisher to the cycle. I highly recommend it. Its a great alternative to Var or Winny, and can actually give better results

Yes, Oxandrovar would make a perfect finisher to the cycle. I highly recommend it. Its a great alternative to Var or Winny, and can actually give better results

I've run a fair amount of oral PHs but I see Oxan has multiple derivatives which is great and all but is there really a point if I'm already on Test Prop/Tren Ace? How much juice is that really going to give me? If it'll help shred me up at the end of my cycle I'm all for it but I'm interested in how the mechanisms of the hormones in Oxan will add any benefit given what I'm currently on

if you want aesthetics and muscle hardening then you should add s4 and gw bro... the s4 will provide big strength gains as well as provide substantial muscle hardening and still build lean muscle as well and gw will help you drop even more body fat and also help your endurance to get the its maximum potential thus allowing you to have more output which in turn will provide even more results... run both for 12 weeks... gw at 20 mg day and s4 at 50 mg day... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... here is a link to the buy 2 get 1 free sale... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I've run a fair amount of oral PHs but I see Oxan has multiple derivatives which is great and all but is there really a point if I'm already on Test Prop/Tren Ace? How much juice is that really going to give me? If it'll help shred me up at the end of my cycle I'm all for it but I'm interested in how the mechanisms of the hormones in Oxan will add any benefit given what I'm currently on

Just depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a little more gains in strength and size, with hardening and fat loss, its perfect. If you are primarily looking to just harden up, and shred some fat at the end of the cycle, S4 and GW might be a better option for you like Dylan said

Top Bottom