Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop / Tren Ace Cycle Help

mdk72002

Whats up guys. So I am just about to get all of my gear (Stealth) for my 3rd cycle. My first two cycles were 500mg test week or Test E. I feel like I made some nice gains, but now I am ready to start making so nasty gains while reducing some body fat. Up to this point I literally do NO cardio so I plan to add that in to my training (most likely going to buy a treadmill for AM fasted cardio.

Anyway this is what I am planning

Weeks 1-8 100MG Test Prop ED
Weeks 1-8 50MG Tren Ace ED
Weeks 1-8 HCG 250IU 2X week
Weeks 1-8 Arimidex .5mg EOD

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Now here are my questions.
1) I have never run HCG before. Is this a good dose for me so that PCT will be a bit easier?

2) Also this is the PCT I have ran for my Test E cycle. Should it be the same with the only difference starting it 3 days after last inject? This would be my first time using HCG so do I need full PCT even though im using HCG?

3) Finally I have heard that you should run the test for a week or two longer than the tren. Is that necessary? Does it help PCT at all?

If you have any suggestions or tweaks to this cycle please let me know. Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't bother with hcg for only an 8 week cycle. Also pick just one serm for your pct, no need to stack clomid and nolva together. Since you are using tren, go with clomid. You don't want to use another 19nor compound after tren. You will want an AI during your pct with clomid. My personal favorite is aromasin, but adex will do just fine as well.

Check out ag guys if you need anything

Please Post your Age and Stats Bro...

Maybe add some Daa to the PCT...3 grams per day... I also would drop the HCG and Nolva as well and just run an OTC PCT in a bottle.... should be good to go PCT wise... Run your Test 2 weeks longer and i would drop the dose to 100mg EOD the last two weeks...
Cheers
Johnny

Stats stats stats

Stats:

Cycles: 2 So far 500mg Test E 12 Week
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180lbs
Bodyfat: Around 12%
Waist: 32
Biceps: 15.5
Blah blah blah

I know what you are going to say.... you should weigh more for your height, I know this. However I have always had a rocket speed metabolism. When I did my first cycle I was at 160lbs which was about a year or so ago. Believe me when I say that I have a pretty solid foundation of muscle, I just want.... NEED more lol

I figured upping the Test and throwing in another compound like Tren would do the body good. I want to come out about 10 lbs heavier with a couple percentage points of bodyfat lower.

You need to be running caber with Tren. 0.5mg twice per week is a good dose. If you need a source for it, AG Guys has it (liquid dostinex) for 50% off right now

Your PCT needs work. You don't run Nolva after a nandrolone, and a SERM only isn't enough for recovery. Here is a good PCT for you

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom