Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop tren ace and npp

Monstrosity619

For my next cycle should I do test prop with tren or test prop with npp. I want to put in size. I'm 21. 22 in May. I'm 5"8 155lbs with 5% body fat.
Also how much should I take.
My last cycle was 200 test M/W/F and 100 tren EOD

You could go with either one. If you had good results with Tren, then run it again. If you want to try something different, then go with NPP. You could even stack them together. Tren and Deca/NPP is great for size.

With either option, I would run 100-150mg/eod

You could go with either one. If you had good results with Tren, then run it again. If you want to try something different, then go with NPP. You could even stack them together. Tren and Deca/NPP is great for size.

With either option, I would run 100-150mg/eod

How much of each should I run it I ran tren test prop and npp?

Don't touch tren so young. It can cause you some maturity you don't need man think about it. Tren has a lot of side effects. Are you trying to be a professional bodybuilder? Don't use Tren you will regret it. If you are 155lbs at 5% body fat you have those desired genetics everyone wants. What will you it be for you to gain 30lbs of muscle? Working out with intense sets, high reps with a good amount of weight and food. If your going to use something use the NPP instead. Don't slack in or outside of the gym. Tren can trouble working out for you. You might want to continue to use it and the mental sides are not worth it.

Don't touch tren so young. It can cause you some maturity you don't need man think about it. Tren has a lot of side effects. Are you trying to be a professional bodybuilder? Don't use Tren you will regret it. If you are 155lbs at 5% body fat you have those desired genetics everyone wants. What will you it be for you to gain 30lbs of muscle? Working out with intense sets, high reps with a good amount of weight and food. If your going to use something use the NPP instead. Don't slack in or outside of the gym. Tren can trouble working out for you. You might want to continue to use it and the mental sides are not worth it.

I agree I'm 31 and can't even imagine using tren when I was younger and my body was developing etc....

Tren is great but I can feel it running through my body

I'm in another thread now seeing if I can drop the dose to get gains ..

But npp never tried actually gonna give it a run this summer it's in the mail as we speak .....

Top Bottom