Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop+Tbol First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyfootball

Hello all, im a new poster to the forum but have been lurking around for quite some time. I have been contemplated running a cycle for a long time now and finally have the means to do it so ive decided to go for it. With the research ive done i feel im ready but i decided to join a forum and post my cycle for any possible advice from more experienced users. Im 20 years old and play linebacker for an unnamed football team in NY. Im currently 6'0" 215 lbs with 10% bf looking to get to 230 with similar or slightly elevated bf%. Been training for about 6 years fairly consistently with many seasons of sports throughout. Ive chosen to run test prop and tbol along with hgh. From what i can gather this is fairly suited to my goals which include increases in sprinting speed, strength, and size. Here is what ive put together as a possible cycle, any advice or critiques would be greatly appreciated.

Weeks 1-20 HGH (4IU every day)
Weeks 2-11 Testosterone Propionate (200mgs every other day)
Weeks 2-7 Turinabol (80mgs every day)
Weeks 2-12 HCG (500IU every other day)
Weeks 12-16 Nolvadex (40/40/20/20/20)
Weeks 12-16 Clomid (50/50/25/25/25)
Weeks 12-20 Creatine / Test Boosters / (5gs per day / As directed)
*Aromasin, and Arimidex on hand for possible sides

Training Protocol will be as follows:

Monday:
*Morning - Sprints/Footwork
*Afternoon -Heavy Lower body Lift
*Night - 5 mile jog

Tuesday:
*Morning - Swim
*Afternoon - Heavy Upper body Lift
*Night - Wrestling/Grappling

Wednesday:
*Morning - Conditioning circuit
*Afternoon - Yoga
*Night - Swim

Thursday:
*Morning - Sprints/Footwork
*Afternoon - High-rep Lower body Lift
*Night - 5 Mile jog

Friday:
*Morning - Swim
*Afternoon - High-rep Upper body Lift
*Night - Wrestling/Grappling

Saturday:
*Morning - Conditioning circuit
*Afternoon - Yoga
*night - Swim

Sunday:
*Morning - Sauna stretch
*Afternoon - Chiropractor
*Night - Off

I have the volume so high because my goal with this cycle is to increase my recovery rate so getting more workouts in will be possible in a shorter time.

Ill be starting this shortly after the start of the new year and would like to make sure i have everything i need so if i have screwed anything up here i would appreciate the criticism.

Cut back on some of your training and ditch the steroids for a few years. You have at least 20-30lb.to gain naturally like I did. I weigh 243Lb. at present time. Yet, when I got to this size weight, I decided to maintain it with steroids. I began taking steroids when I turned 50 years old!

you obviously haven't been "lurking" around here very long because your cycle set up is nothing but a mess from top to bottom... why in the fuck would you even think of running hgh at 20 years old? this thread is closed... you are going to hurt yourself man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom