Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop smell..?

davidryan1

Second cycle using this source. His prop gave me excellent gains and strength last cycle so I ordered again. Purchased a 30ml option this go around instead of a 10ml shorty and this new big guy has a peculiar smell. I can smell it outside the vial and it's like a musk perfume. A combination of cloves and gasoline almost. I've heard of different sources, different smells but I haven't come across this scent and the last batch didn't have this smell either. It's very pungent, and so far- no PiP whatsoever.
Anyone have a fucking clue as to what I'm talking about? I'm on pin # 2, so only time will tell if no one knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think it could be mislabeled as prop and really be TNE? I've never used TNE, but I've read that the oil used has a very strong- distinct smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a 'stealth' package last month and the postal label description said 'contents:perfume' and it smelled of really cheap cologne.
Contents were were excellent though! Good luck.

I have had several batches come with almost that exact smell. Gear was bomb. That's my experience with it! :). Time will tell! Goodluck bro.

Top Bottom