Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop ? hcg throgh out?

doogle

hi guys looking to start my cycle]
8 weeks test prop (testolic) 100 mg eod
proviron 50 mg a a day
thinking ing of doing hcg through ot cycle can you guys state what dose and state clomiid dose after cycle?>
this cycle is to gaing a little size but mainly hard gains.will be doing cycle in summer for longer

I would start 250 ius 2 times a week,starting week 3 up to week 7 or 8.Clomid 100 mgs for 1 week,clomid 50 mgs 2 weeks.I would have some nolva on hand to go along with the clomid.Thats a nice simple cycle you could do very nice with that as long as you have a good diet.You could also bump the Proviron up to 75 or 100 mgs.(50 mgs am-50 mgs pm)
Silent

I would start 250 ius 2 times a week,starting week 3 up to week 7 or 8.Clomid 100 mgs for 1 week,clomid 50 mgs 2 weeks.I would have some nolva on hand to go along with the clomid.Thats a nice simple cycle you could do very nice with that as long as you have a good diet.You could also bump the Proviron up to 75 or 100 mgs.(50 mgs am-50 mgs pm)
Silent

agree with that , but prefer if u add an AI like Adex at 0.5mg eod during pct to help with ur libido and ur mood cuz u know serms like clomid and nolva can be very depressing alone.

i think clomid shoud start when prop is out of system so i would start clomid 6 days after last shot of prop?

so dont start hcg until wk3 to finish 8 wks,
so would clomid start after cycle stright away?
yes , since it's prop , start clomid week 9
and for hcg start at week 3 but remember to inject 250iu twice a week a total of 500iu/week

Top Bottom