Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop first ever cycle

Mickeyfizzell

Hey guys,

Just started a test prop cycle, first pinned myself yesterday.

Just wondering what side effects I need to expect and when I should feel any different, sounds a bit silly but do feel a bit different already, as in psyched up a bit. Maybe it's in my head!

Doing 1ml eod, also wondering where I should alternate pinning sites. Started on my right ass cheek, a bit sore today.

Stats are

27 yrs old
180lbs

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Side effects differ for everyone.
Acne
Hairloss
Gyno
High blood pressure

There is a long list of stuff that could happen

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks, are these likely to happen on the first cycle or is it more likely the more you take?, mostly concerned about it messing with my head??

you should use aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... you should also have hcgenerate ES to run to keep suppression to a minimum... what is your pct look like and what does your cycle layout look like?

try pinning your delts as well...

Hi

Where can i find these?

And haven't got my pct lined up yet, cycle will hopefully be 8 weeks, what's the best advice for pct?

Many threads on PCT and many opinions.

If I was on your cycle, I would use some aromasin to combat estrogen on cycle and HCG with clomid as a PCT.

That would do the trick for me.

You should have had all your shit together before starting.

Also not sure why you would start with prop when you can start with a long ester to get use to everything but to each his own.

Prop was my preferred option, due to being lean already, didn't want to lose that too much and have seen a lot of threads where it is the least bloating, also the fact that it is a fast ester, gathered that I can get it out of my system faster if wanted

Top Bottom