Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop compared to NPP?

Research on NPP sounds good. I would like to try it sometime in the future...that is...whenever I think I can handle EOD sticks.LOL

KOArtist said:
does the NPP kill your dick just like Deca?

My opinion (and it's worth what it's worth), is that NPP is nandrolone just like deca. So if you're Deca sensitive, you might just end up with the same problems after using NPP (assuming you took it for long enough). Just like if someone is prone to gyno, it doesnt matter if he used 700mg of prop or 700mg of cyp. He'll grow bitch tits anyway.

Goldprospector said:
Good point Manny. I have heard a lot of bro's say good things about NPP and how it is different from Deca, but your point is well taken.

SInce it's not long acting, it might be easier post-cycle. I mean, lot of folks start their clomids too soon with Deca, while this wouldnt be an issue with NPP.

NPP, I'm the the spokeperson for this stuff. lol

Seriously, it's one of the reason I was able to get so big.

Test effects me very negatively. I can't deal with more than 350mg of prop a week. More than 20mg of Dbol or 30mg of winny makes me shed too much hair. More than 50mg of var kills my joints..etc.

More than 300mg of Deca kills my sex drive.

Npp is the base of every one of my cycles. I use about 700mg a week for 6-7 weeks and I never had a problem.

Deca use over 300mg a week is risky since it has a cumulative effect. Plus there is no such thing as a short cycle with deca. It takes 3-4 weeks to reach full levels and it takes 4-6 weeks to clear your system. Very wasteful unless you plan on using 200-300mg for joints.

Npp is out of your system quickly and doesn't take much time to clear.

LiftChief, I suggest combining Prop and NPP, a fast and potent Test/Deca stack, you can't go wrong.

How does Deca stay in your body so long? NPP has a short half life but does the nandrolone itself stay in your system like it does deca. Deca can be identified 18 months after a cycle, i wonder about NPP? The ester doesn't come into play here, nandrolone just binds and sticks arround for shits and giggles i think.

NPP can still be detected in your body for up to 18 months, like Deca. It differs from Deca in that it's half life is shorter, so it clears your bloodstream faster, and you need to inject more frequently. But it's metabolites hang around for up to 18 months.

NPP detection time is 12 mths. I was using NPP from Jan - Oct of this year without a break. 100mg ed. I added in d-bol at 50mg ed for 8weeks on 8weeks off. Worked well.

Koivu_11 said:
I still don't get it... Why don't people use Tren instead of NPP. If you wish to get shutdown, then why not running something that worths it.

Well, tren is 10x more androgenic than deca d, is it not? I personally like having a full head of hair.

Top Bottom