Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop compared to NPP?

poantrex said:

Well, tren is 10x more androgenic than deca d, is it not? I personally like having a full head of hair.

Closer to 6X actually. I've never had a problem with hairloss on tren only cycles. Actually I gain some back. Test and winstrol (not a very androgenic compound) tend to be the worst on mine.

BigAndy69 said:
NPP, I'm the the spokeperson for this stuff. lol

Seriously, it's one of the reason I was able to get so big.

Test effects me very negatively. I can't deal with more than 350mg of prop a week. More than 20mg of Dbol or 30mg of winny makes me shed too much hair. More than 50mg of var kills my joints..etc.

More than 300mg of Deca kills my sex drive.

Npp is the base of every one of my cycles. I use about 700mg a week for 6-7 weeks and I never had a problem.

Deca use over 300mg a week is risky since it has a cumulative effect. Plus there is no such thing as a short cycle with deca. It takes 3-4 weeks to reach full levels and it takes 4-6 weeks to clear your system. Very wasteful unless you plan on using 200-300mg for joints.

Npp is out of your system quickly and doesn't take much time to clear.

LiftChief, I suggest combining Prop and NPP, a fast and potent Test/Deca stack, you can't go wrong.

bro, did you get water retention or deca dick while you were on NPP?

Chaquito

Just because Metabolites stick around for 12 months, it doesn't mean they are active. Marijuana metabolits stick around for 6 months or so. It doesn't mean you're stoned for 6 months now does it?

12 month metabolite clearance is only a concern if you are a tested athlete.

As far as water retention and deca dick, it's a possibillity but it's not even close to the sides you get on 300mg+ of Deca

I bet prop/npp and an oral would make a nice 3-week cycle.

Test P + NPP is one of my favorits. Test P+NPP and Test P+Tren A is THE BEST!
I ran 300mg NPP + 500mg Test e 10weeks, very good gains in size and strength! 300mg is low but very efektive!!!! Next time i will do 500mg NPP.

Top Bottom