Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Test Prop and Tren Ace mix 100 mg each

I am not sure I get the question here.. I think this will answer it though .

If you do 100 mg of each it will most likely be 1 shot ED of 2mls

Unless you have 200mg/ml dosage of the prop and tren..

Then you can do .5 ml of each and get the 1ml each shot and have the 100mg of each drug..

I hope that made sense..

-NP
 
Twoguns said:
obviously this is injection ed. how much, 1 full cc? that would be 100 mg of prop and 100 mg tren ace.


if its 100mg of each per cc then yes bro, 1cc per day would be giving you 100mg prop and 100mg tren per day. I don't really see a question here?
 
I just wanted to know if it was 100mg of each compound per day that I wanted or if 50 mg (i.e. 1/2 cc) was the way to go. One cc of this compound contains 100mg of prop and 100 mg tren ace.
 
Twoguns said:
I just wanted to know if it was 100mg of each compound per day that I wanted or if 50 mg (i.e. 1/2 cc) was the way to go. One cc of this compound contains 100mg of prop and 100 mg tren ace.


well bro it comes down to how much you want to run. I would recommend 100mg of each per day, thats a nice combo
 
Oh, in that case 1ml per day is sweet. Sounds like a nice compound with those 2 drugs and that dose.

100mg of prop and tren a day is a favorite of mine..

-NP
 
Sorry to barge in on your thread, but I have a quick question. I'm thinking of finally trying the Tren Ace/Test Prop combo but I've heard that Prop injections hurt like a mofo. Is there any truth to that? Also, with every day injections, are you guys hitting the delts, glutes and thighs or just going glute to glute? I'm still relative new to this so I'm just curious.
 
I am only shooting sus now two times per week, I rotate between my quads only. first couple hurt, the rest, no problem. It was worth the pain too.
 
resqguy said:
Sorry to barge in on your thread, but I have a quick question. I'm thinking of finally trying the Tren Ace/Test Prop combo but I've heard that Prop injections hurt like a mofo. Is there any truth to that? Also, with every day injections, are you guys hitting the delts, glutes and thighs or just going glute to glute? I'm still relative new to this so I'm just curious.


shit bro, i don't even do glute injections anymore, i can hardly reach them, i do all bicep, tricep, delt and quads, and quads are a last resort for me!
 
Twoguns said:
I am only shooting sus now two times per week, I rotate between my quads only. first couple hurt, the rest, no problem. It was worth the pain too.


i think that dose is good, but would run the test out longer than the tren..jmo
 
Thanks. I would probably run test enanthate too probably one time (or two?) per week for the long acting test. This is going to be my first bout with tren. so probably going to shoot 1/2 cc per day give me the 50/50 as Ulter said. Thanks everyone.
 
I was thinking of doing something like this:
1-8 Tren Ace 50mg ED
1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
9-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
and maybe throwing in some Var 7-10 50mg/day

I'm not too sure about sticking my bi's or tri's...what size pins do you guys use?
 
Ulter said:
I for one don't like the combination like that. Once more the UG's are putting themselves in a corner by making blends. I never use the same amount of test as tren. I cut my test in half when I use tren. If you're going to do 50/50 then twoguns you're right to use 50mg/day


J/C as to why you use 1/2 the amount of test as tren??

T-Matt
 
what works well for one may not work well for another yes, but there is no set rule you must run more test than tren or more tren than test.

I have always had great results with 100mg tren and 100mg prop/day, and i know many others have also.

I would keep it at 1cc/day if it were me
 
I have used 22 guage and have injected in my quad. Yeah it hurt but not that i could not walk. It was more like I blasted my legs and DOMS had set in. So it also kinda felt good. I know use 23 guage.
Ulter why would you run half the test of tren? I am going to run the same thing but was going to run Sus250 once a week with 100mg of tren EOD. Is that ok or have I read some threads wrong?
 
Ulter said:
I for one don't like the combination like that. Once more the UG's are putting themselves in a corner by making blends. I never use the same amount of test as tren. I cut my test in half when I use tren. If you're going to do 50/50 then twoguns you're right to use 50mg/day

I agree...

100mg ED of each of those is 700mg a week... not sure if you realize that lol

that is a LOT of prop and a LOT of tren ace

half that sounds a lot more reasonable to me... but waddoiknow
 
Top Bottom