Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test pellet extraction? ( testopel)

Diabolics

A friend gave me some test pellets. A 100mg and two 50 mgs. Everybody knows you can extract Tren ace, but i couldn't find anything about test pellets. They come in a little glass bottle, and all it says is Testosterone 100 mg. No manufacturer. It's a little pellet in oil. Ir tad an article on t-mag called steroids forever, and this guy tells how he used to extract the prop from synovex h. He just cooked the pellet in a spoon with some online oil like smack, and when it melted down sucked it into his rig. Course he got some estrogen too! Horrible. Anyway,i was wondering if its possible to do something similar with these. And how safe, sterile you guys think. Probably not worth my time,i still have two new bottles of cyp left. Any thoughts?

No clue bro I'd just give them back or trash them. If I were on trt I wouldn't take that bs in the first place. I'd get the doc to give me the oil or find a doc that will.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I wouldn't do that either go to hrt dr I do there fine about giving oils they prefer it,we're I go that's how it is anyway

Each pellet is100mg?
What is the ester?
Seems like a pain in the ass for some thing that is so cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Interesting to say the least,,if you figure a way,,,let us know.

Top Bottom