Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only.

LOVEOZ

I have had a few cycles of test only. I love it. I've kick started it with dbol and beast on occasions. Everyone is saying to add other compounds like decca, eq, mast ect.
My question is, is it ok to simply do test cycles only. Or will I eventually get immune to it. I am prepared to accept that I have to increase dosages.
What do you guys think. Im sitting at 105 kg with 15 % bf. 185 cm. 40 years old.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

There are mechanisms in the body that will attempt to keep you in equilibrium which will cause long term effectiveness of exogenous hormones to decrease.

Test only is fine. The minimum effective dose to achieve your goals is best.

A lot of guys like to continuously push their limits so experimenting with new drugs goes along with that.

Sometimes its best to run a little of a lot of different compounds than a lot of just one compound

If that's all you want to do then that's fine. I choose to use a little test and a big doses of other compounds because it works for me and makes me happy. Test and dbol is a great stack or you can just run test alone. Just get you a good ai like forma, adex, or aromasin and your golden. I do suggest always using n2guard for health as well. But other then that its a very easy compound to run short term or long term. With low doses the sides are next to non for most. So for the more cautious of us meat heads its a solid choice.

Yeah I also agree, I love test only. I have tried many compounds and I still love to run test only, especially with a Dbol kick!

Yeah I also agree, I love test only. I have tried many compounds and I still love to run test only, especially with a Dbol kick!

Yup. You get big and feel great. For me these days feeling 110% is more important than having 4% body fat at 230.

If you are running test all the time... Crusing for example, isnt prostate growth worrisome. Or you just say fuck it?

Having to remove your prostate would definitely be a negative thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom