Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle and Gyno?

gymratjay

Wanted to run a low dose 200-400mg test only cycle for about 4 weeks but dont wanna get gyno so should i take nolvadex before or during and how much? I have some Anavar i was thinkin of doing as well but not sure the dosage.
Any thoughts

Last edited:
Armidex or another ai would be more suitable while on cycle. I just started a similar size test e cycle and will be finishing with anavar also. An ai( from what I have read) would be better while the nolva would be best saved for PCT. I'm starting the ai in my third week with a low dose of .25mg eod to keep bloat and gyno at bay.

Thanks man, Does the amridex block or hamper your gains? How much anavar and how long you going to take it for?

We need stats first OP, and your cycle is a mess. You need more research

Wanted to run a low dose 200-400mg test only cycle for about 4 weeks but dont wanna get gyno so should i take nolvadex before or during and how much? I have some Anavar i was thinkin of doing as well but not sure the dosage. Just tryin to gain a bit of mass before my november EQ test cycle
Any thoughts

4 weeks of test? why are you even wasting your time doing this? that makes no sense... don't even bother...

you should run aromasin on cycle but you need to run the cycle right...

4 Weeks of test ? Is it test suspension at least ? If it's Test e 12 weeks minimum and yes you have to have nolva on hand in case of gyno 20 Ed will do the trick you can start with 10 a lot of guys did and worked for them. Just a friendly advice and no offense meant but you need to hit a shitload of research before pinning anything..

AHAHAH
Sorry boys Im new on here and just realized i wasnt really clear on the cycle... and for the record Ive done alot of research and a few cycles already. But when I said test only I meant for the first 4 weeks. I have heard through a competitive body builder friend of mine that I could do low dose test for weeks priming the body for higher doses before starting the actual 12-14 week cycle. Any thought?
So heres what I was talking about .... First 4 weeks test E 200-400 a week for 4 weeks........ then start cycle at 400-600mg test and deca or EQ. Im leaning toward deca at this point starting at 250mg a week then ramping up 500mg per week. I would like to add anavar but at this point im trying to figure out the amount to stack with this cycle if even use it at all. Im looking for some gains and not sure anavar is the oral best for this but its low androgenic affects appeal to me and I dont want to dbol again. So the question of the day is...... I usually take nolva or clomid for gyno post but Im wondering if amarosin or another should be taken while on cycle to keep estrogen levels down? I havent used gyno stuff while on cycle in the past but this next cycle is quite high for what ive done in the past. Thanks for your help and sorry for the miscommuncation earlier

AHAHAH
Sorry boys Im new on here and just realized i wasnt really clear on the cycle... and for the record Ive done alot of research and a few cycles already. But when I said test only I meant for the first 4 weeks. I have heard through a competitive body builder friend of mine that I could do low dose test for weeks priming the body for higher doses before starting the actual 12-14 week cycle. Any thought?
So heres what I was talking about .... First 4 weeks test E 200-400 a week for 4 weeks........ then start cycle at 400-600mg test and deca or EQ. Im leaning toward deca at this point starting at 250mg a week then ramping up 500mg per week. I would like to add anavar but at this point im trying to figure out the amount to stack with this cycle if even use it at all. Im looking for some gains and not sure anavar is the oral best for this but its low androgenic affects appeal to me and I dont want to dbol again. So the question of the day is...... I usually take nolva or clomid for gyno post but Im wondering if amarosin or another should be taken while on cycle to keep estrogen levels down? I havent used gyno stuff while on cycle in the past but this next cycle is quite high for what ive done in the past. Thanks for your help and sorry for the miscommuncation earlier
]

its great to start at a lower dose of test and move up... just be more clear next time... that IS when your cycle actually starts bro...

nolva or clomid in post is aimed at recovery, not as an ai... you are fine to low dose aromasin in pct though... that is an excellent method... have you thought about tbol for your oral? Nice lean size and strength... If you run deca then there's a lot of precaution you need to take... you will need caber or prami for prolactin and definitely need an ai as well... I would still run one regardless but deca just has a lot of possible side effects... I love eq bro... test, eq and tbol would be an excellent cycle for you...

Top Bottom