Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test / NPP / Dbol

Ryan0854

Evening all,

After taking into consideration help and guidance I've come to what I believe is my final cycle, I'd like to hear youe thoughts:

Dianabol -
20mg / Day for Weeks 1 - 6 (2hours pre training)
30mg / Day for Weeks 7 - 12 (1 AM, 2 2hours pre training)

Test-Cypionate (300mg / ml)
Monday / Wednesday / Friday
0.5ml

NPP (100mg / ml)
Monday / Wednesday / Friday
1ml NPP

N-Atcetyl-Cysteine (600mg Caps) -
3 Caps / Day (2 Weeks Pre-cycle - 2 Weeks Post-Cycle)

COMMENCE PCT IMMEDIATELY AFTER LAST INJECTION;

Week 1 & 2:

HCGenerate -
5Caps / Day (2 Caps AM/1 Post Workout/1 Cap PM)

Cardarine (GW-501516) –
20mgs / Day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

Aromasin -
12.5mg / EOD

Week 3 - 7

Clomid -
50mg / Day for Week 1
50mg / Day for Week 2
25mg / Day for Week 3
25mg / Day for Week 4
12.5mg / Day for Week 5

Nolvadex -
40mg / Day for Week 1
20mg / Day for Week 2
20mg / Day for Week 3
20mg / Day for Week 4
10mg / Day for Week 5

Aromasin
7.5mg / EOD for Week 3 & 4

Cardarine (GW-501516) –
20mgs / Day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

Ostarine (MK-2866) –
25mg / Day for Week 1
25mg / Day for Week 2
25mg / Day for Week 3
12.5mg / Day for Week 4

Thankyou for your time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Your cycle itself looks good. I would limit the dbol usage to 6 weeks. Running liver toxic oral steroids longer then 6 weeks really isn't a smart idea in my opinion.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

I would cut off the dbol after week 6 man. you don't need it anymore since the other compounds will be well past peak levels

otherwise it looks great.
Ok, I was mainly using them as a energy boost. If I am only doing 6 weeks, is 40mg a day too much with everything? Was just thinking of trying to spread it out evenly a day as it has a short half life

Thankyou for the help guys, I'll shorten the dbol period. Also I did plan to only take Aromasin as a PCT. But if I see Gyno become a problem, will taking 7.5mg - 10mg EOD DURING cycle be absolutely fine?

Your cycle itself looks good. I would limit the dbol usage to 6 weeks. Running liver toxic oral steroids longer then 6 weeks really isn't a smart idea in my opinion.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.
Thankyou, I've got the Aromasin and the NAC is my liver protection! I take that from 2 weeks pre-cycle to 2 weeks post PCT

I assume you are going to take the NAC before the cycle, right? Because Aromasin should be taken from the first day of the cycle - there is no need to use it before the cycle. After all, you don't want to crush your estrogen levels, as you still need to have the right levels of this hormone in order to function properly. Other than that, given that you ditched the dbol from week 6 on, and added cabergoline for prolactin control, the cycle looks good to me.

Top Bottom