Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels Post cycle 10ng/dl

joejoe4334

I would like to get some input on opinions of next steps.
I am 37 years old. Started AAS 3 years ago. I've done 4 successful cycles to date with full recovery post PCT. My normal test range is ~800ng/dl

My last cycle consisted of 500mg Test Prop and 300mg of NPP for 12 weeks.
My PCT was 1 trip shot of 100mcg and 4 weeks of nolva 40mg/day.

I have been off PCT for about two weeks (off cycle 6 weeks total)
I got my blood work in last week and my levels are extremely low. I am curious so to others that have experienced the same thing and would like input as to what your next steps were. Or if you have recommendations, then that would be beneficial as well. One recommendation by a trusted friend said to do another trip shot and nolva again. I worry about potential adverse side affects of that (castration, etc). I will also add my FSH and LH levels are fairly low as well.

Below are my results.
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 10 ng/dL
FSH <0.7 mIU/mL
LH 0.2 LOW mIU/mL
ESTRADIOL <15 pg/mL

Your testosterone levels are low because you didn't run a proper PCT after your cycle and your natural testosterone production didn't recover.

You need to re-run a proper PCT protocol. Nolvadex and trip is not sufficient for a PCT. Re run a PCT and do the the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
It is truly the best PCT protocol you can put together.
You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Top Bottom