Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test / EQ / Masteron / Tbol - What doasages?

Gold5tandard

Hi there,

I've been training for 3 years and have successfully done one test only cycle earlier this year (250mg for 8 weeks).

I initially planned to use primo and var this time but i just can't afford it right now :(

I was thinking about running another test only cycle at 250mg again, but one thing I learned from my first cycle is that I seem to be extremely sensitive to the side effects from test.

So was thinking of taking some non-aromatizing compounds along side it. My aim here is primarily strength and lean gains. Gaining shere size doesn't interest me.
So I don't really feel that I need to dose any substance in the stack too aggressively and would prefer to keep dosages in the low range, since this is only my second cycle I want to see how well I will respond to low dosages.

Here is the plan -

Week 1
Sustanon 250mg

Week 2-4
200mg test e
200mg EQ
300mg Masteron
20mg Tbol

Week 4-6
200mg test e
200mg EQ

Week 6-8
300mg Masteron
20mg Tbol

I want to keep the cycles relatively short, since i'm not sure about long cycles being too good for HPTA recovery etc

I don't think I will need AI but I have some Nolva handy this time, which (along with HCG) I will also use for PCT beginning in week 7.

Current stats -
Age 21
Height 6'
Weights 88kg at 12%Bf

Ugly - you're trying to be too scientific and it's all over the place. Keep it simple for the second time (though I would never do a cycle as weird as that) - Test and Mast. 400mg Test, 400mg mast.

But personally, at your age, BF and poundage, you don't need to be cycling!

Top Bottom