Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enth. - Anavar Help/Critique

Hensonation

Whats up guys I am about to start a Test E / Anavar cutting cycle and wanted to get some of yall's opinion before I get into it. This is my first post so let me start off with some stats:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 185
Body Fat %: 12
Diet: Stick to a pretty regimented diet of lean protein and complex carbs, never really eat fast food or anything.
Cardio about 4-5 times a week

I have been training for about 3.5 years now and have done Anavar only, and Winstrol only cycles in the past. I was dumb back then and didnt include test and im ready to find out what its all about.

As far as dosing schedule goes I have it set up as follows:

Test E 500 /wk 1-12
Anavar 60 mg/d 8-14
Arimidex .25 ED 1-14
HCG 250ius e3d 1-14

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/25 ed 15-19
Aromasin 25 /25 /12.5ed / 12.5 eod 15-19

The main reason im doing this cycle is to try and cut up. I know that bloat is a problem with test E so im choosing to run the adex ED to try and combat this. I know that running the Adex as an AI will help to prevent the symptoms of gyno, but should I have some Nolvadex on hand just in case?

As far the anavar goes, should I run it 8-14, or end it at the same time as the test E (wk 12). I plan on stopping the HCG 4 or 5 days before the beginning of PCT. Does the schedule look pretty solid to everybody? I would appreciate any suggestions or modifications if anyone has any.

Whats up guys I am about to start a Test E / Anavar cutting cycle and wanted to get some of yall's opinion before I get into it. This is my first post so let me start off with some stats:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 185
Body Fat %: 12
Diet: Stick to a pretty regimented diet of lean protein and complex carbs, never really eat fast food or anything.
Cardio about 4-5 times a week

I have been training for about 3.5 years now and have done Anavar only, and Winstrol only cycles in the past. I was dumb back then and didnt include test and im ready to find out what its all about.

As far as dosing schedule goes I have it set up as follows:

Test E 500 /wk 1-12
Anavar 60 mg/d 8-14
Arimidex .25 ED 1-14
HCG 250ius e3d 1-14

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/25 ed 15-19
Aromasin 25 /25 /12.5ed / 12.5 eod 15-19

The main reason im doing this cycle is to try and cut up. I know that bloat is a problem with test E so im choosing to run the adex ED to try and combat this. I know that running the Adex as an AI will help to prevent the symptoms of gyno, but should I have some Nolvadex on hand just in case?

As far the anavar goes, should I run it 8-14, or end it at the same time as the test E (wk 12). I plan on stopping the HCG 4 or 5 days before the beginning of PCT. Does the schedule look pretty solid to everybody? I would appreciate any suggestions or modifications if anyone has any.

500mg's a week with the extra test boost you get with HCG may be a bit of a high dose for a cutter. Maybe not... but I wwould just use the HCG as the last ester clears. Your choice there.
Some like to start with Anavar and some end it. Again that is your choice. I prefer to start with it. I would run the HCG until 3 days before the last ester clears. Clomid can be rough post cycle. You may wann go another route.

So in other words don't run the HCG throughout the length of the cycle. But instead run it weeks 12-14 and then start PCT?

I wanted to run it the entire length to prevent shutdown and to help me bounce back during PCT.

I guess my main worry is eliminating water bloat, gyno, and bouncing back during pct

If I did run the HCG throughout, what would be the better choice of SERM to help me bounce back, clomid or nolva

Since I will be running adex .25 ED throughout that should take care of the gyno/bloat concerns, but what about gyno concerns during PCT. Will i experience s rebound of Estrogen when I switch from the arimidex to the aromasin?

Last edited:
Nolvadex is a better, but many prefer to run HCGenerate post cycle along with the aromasin should be good. Have you ever run clen? Have you eve run any potent thermogenics. Adderllin is very potent for that reason. Both can be used on and off the last few weeks of your cycle.
Your diet is the number one priority though. Your diet seems quite vague from what you displayed. Keto and carb cycling are things you should look into.

I've looked in to clen and t3 and will consider them for use in this cycle to further cut down and shred lol, I apologize for my diet being vague I was rushed on time when posting but I have my diet in check for the goals i want to accomplish

I think I've decided to go with nolva and aromasin, as the nolvas side effects seem less harsh, so when I run 40/40/20/20 and the aromasin during pct do I run the risk of having an estrogen rebound during the last two weeks as I taper off the serm and ai?

I've looked in to clen and t3 and will consider them for use in this cycle to further cut down and shred lol, I apologize for my diet being vague I was rushed on time when posting but I have my diet in check for the goals i want to accomplish

I think I've decided to go with nolva and aromasin, as the nolvas side effects seem less harsh, so when I run 40/40/20/20 and the aromasin during pct do I run the risk of having an estrogen rebound during the last two weeks as I taper off the serm and ai?

Not if you run the aromasin through post cycle. Just be aware your estrogen levels could fall to low causing your libido to go away and your joints may start to ache as well. For this cycle consider atleast using a thermo like adderllin then. Do your HW on T3 before taking it as well bro.

Yea t3 seems like some potent stuff ha, I'll probably throw the clen in instead.

PCT seems to be on order for me now. I guess my last decision to make is to run the HCG throughout or the two weeks in between taking my last shot it test and starting the pct.

I don't know what seems to be better:
Preventing shutdown throughout the whole cycle by taking HCG every 4 days?

Or lettin the boys shut down and then get jumpstarted again before PCT starts (2 weeks in between last shot and start of pct)

Oh and one other thing if I continue the anavar through week 12-14 will that inhibit the effects of the HCG considering I will be taking them at the same time?

12-14 anavar & hcg (stop anavar day before pct & stop hcg 3-4 days before pct starts)

I would personally stop the anavar after your last shot of HCG. Remember that clen should be taken on and off (usuallu 2 weeks and 2 weeks off) with with another thermo during your off time. Needtobuildmuscle.net has a 25% off sale going on right now if you needed to pick up a thermo like adderllin.Adderllin works primarily on bet-3 receptores while clen on beta-2 making it a good thermo to take during the off weeks.

Top Bottom