Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e first cycle

No worries bro, I was 21 once. Opposition, the way you describe it, molds us and creates the strongest part of who we are or demoralize and crushes us. Listen to them to let it only fuel you further and drive you. Criticism is at it's best when it motivates us to be better. I had a coach once that was the meanest man I've ever met and boy he would literally intimidate all my team mates. He was old school, played ball in the 1930's. Anyways he once told me " when I'm yelling at you you don't need to worry, it's once I stop yelling at you is when you need to worry"
I've never forgot that over the years. I hope you don't forget it either. Best wishes.

They definitely motivate me to make them shut up. How bad to you hate yourself that you make fun of someone who is trying to better themselves? I walk around the house without a shirt and their girlfriends all take notice. Thanks for the encouragement.

Top Bottom