Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/Dbol kickstart -10Wks

austin14

I am currently 5.9% BF at 170lbs 5' 7"
my goals; gain mass to bulk and add strength gains to each lift. i have been working out for 4 1/2 years so far and work with a men's physique competitor who helps me meal prep/ diet.
Does this look correct? first cycle for aas wise

Weeks 1-10; test e 250mg 2x a week Monday & Thursday
Weeks 1-4; D-Bol- Methandrostenolone; 30 mgs then 40 mgs if no sides end of week 2 (workout days; 1 hour pre & 1 hour post) (non workout days- spread evenly 3x)
Weeks 1-12; Arimidex .50mgs EOD
PCT; weeks 13-16
Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid 50-50-50-50

should i run 40mgs for all 4 weeks? also do you prefer arimidex or aromasin

I have taking a Ph cycle before; Halo extreme 3 caps, decadrol 3 caps, 4 andro rx 4 caps, and week 7-10 ultra male Rx, weeks 1-8 advance cycle support Rx, weeks 7-10 E-Control Rx... loved the strength and gains i made from this cycle, had no sides and blood work came back good from before and after cycle comparison.
Thank you for your time!:)

cycle looks good.

i would like to see a photo pf 5.9% bodyfat though...

I think things look good. I'd hit the first week at 30mg to test it.
Posting before and after?

Yes i will! ill post body measurements; Chest, Calfs,Biceps, thighs (even though these are now my weak part after a motocross accident that left me with spondylothesis so no longer able to squat sadly, only leg press) also will post before weight and after and before bf% & after !

looks good, great starting point for a bulk but defs not 5.9% body fat sorry

Yeah! but you're off to a great start, keep up the good work, thats as solid of a foundation you can get.

Personal opinion is that you should take HCG for weeks 1-12 of 250 iu 2x week. I would also drop the arimidex to .25 eod.
Wait 2 weeks after cycle before PCT
Nova 40/40/20/20
Clom 100/100/5050

Top Bottom