Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle with dbol kick start?

aaron19993

Hey i've been a member of another board for a while but its not as active as this one.. anyway im 22 200lbs 12-14% bf currently cutting down to 8 or 9%.
My question is, this june after im cut i'm starting a test e cycle the basic 250mg twice a week mon/thurs.. will be running 0.5mg adex for the duration of the cycle and will stop when starting pct.
pct will be clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Ill be eating a surplus of 500-1000 cals a day so expecting some good gains.
Although its my first cycle I dont plan on running another cycle after this one for many years as i feel itll get me to my ideal weight of around 230lbs.
I've got my heart set on running a dbol kick start and i know this is frowned upon for first cycles but as i said i dont plan on cycling anytime soon after this so i want the best gains possible.
My supplier sells dbol tabs that are 25mg each tab, this is kind of a pain is the ass as most dose suffestions ive seen say run dbol for 6 weeks at 30-40mg ed.
Would it sound ok for me to run 50mg every day for four weeks? or would this be too harsh on my liver for a first cycle?
Thanks in advance guys

also i forgot to add that i could also take a tab and a half at 37.5mg ed, but i'd prob extend the kick to 5 or 6 weeks

Top Bottom