Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Baby!

iceman7230

Just took 3ml of 250mgs/ml of some test. Cut it down from 1g.

I have been getting alot of headaches lately, I hope this helps.

holy ghost said:
It will.
ROOKIE.

JK lool

You sure as hell liven up this place lol

Anyway...

1g is a lot of freakin test. 500mg gets me going just fine. I bet your blood pressure is through the roof. I'd keep an eye on that because it could be the cause of your headaches.

The Old Vet said:

Anyway...

1g is a lot of freakin test. 500mg gets me going just fine. I bet your blood pressure is through the roof. I'd keep an eye on that because it could be the cause of your headaches.

My blood pressure is at 125/80 so I'd say that is not what's causing it.

Thanks for the suggestion VET!

The Old Vet said:

Anyway...

yeah ive done a gram a week before and i dont think it works any better then 500 mgs a week....just more side effects

holy ghost said:
I disagree 500-1g big difference

Ive gone up to 2gs

from 1500mg to 2g No + sides just - sides get it

the only difference i noticed was more water bloat when i did a gram not really any more gains....everyone is different tho....doin 2 grams a week is just insane lol....i wouldnt even be able to get outta bed i would be so tired all the time with that high of a dosage

Top Bottom