Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and winny pct

akicked

Hi all, im 22 years old 85 kilos around 8% bf and running second week of desma winny @ 50 mg eod and galenika test e @ 250 mg every 4 days . Gear looks gtg. Also i just started nolva 10 mg ed cause im afraid i might get gyno from the test. Im planning to do no more than 5 weeks since its my first cycle though i guess i wont feel much of the test in that short period of time. I have been reading a lot about pct and everyone recommends different pct so my question is this. Can i run 1500 Ui pregnyl once a week x3, two weeks after my last test shot and than switch to clomid, should i just use clomid, or what....also im planning to use nolva through whole cycle and pct since im really afraid of that gyno s... so far i havent seen any side effects, today will be my third test shot. Im really confused so any help would be appreciated . Thanks in advance and sorry for poor english

Hi all, im 22 years old 85 kilos around 8% bf and running second week of desma winny @ 50 mg eod and galenika test e @ 250 mg every 4 days . Gear looks gtg. Also i just started nolva 10 mg ed cause im afraid i might get gyno from the test. Im planning to do no more than 5 weeks since its my first cycle though i guess i wont feel much of the test in that short period of time. I have been reading a lot about pct and everyone recommends different pct so my question is this. Can i run 1500 Ui pregnyl once a week x3, two weeks after my last test shot and than switch to clomid, should i just use clomid, or what....also im planning to use nolva through whole cycle and pct since im really afraid of that gyno s... so far i havent seen any side effects, today will be my third test shot. Im really confused so any help would be appreciated . Thanks in advance and sorry for poor english

if you are only going to run this cycle for five weeks you may as well just stop now... You are just wasting your time and causing shutdown for nothing... So if your not going to run this properly, you should have never had started and you should have ran an oral of some type... you need to run this at least 10 weeks... as far as pct... this is what you should be running...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

i prefer clomid over nolva but you can run them both as well...

Ok so you say i will hurt my self with the 5 weeks cycle while dylangemelli says its too short. I now know nolva is a serm and is used for pct although i read an article where a guy recommends using nolva through cycle to block estrogen receptors and therefor prevent gyno. Tons of controversy on the internet so i guess i just landed on the wrong information , so dont blame me for just starting to jab my self without reading anything :) .

THANK YOU guys for your time and advices i really appreciate it

Top Bottom