Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e 350mg with Deca 300mg, does it hurt?

doncivic

Hi! this is my third cycle. my first was pure test e 250mg
Second was test e with winstrol
and now ive got test e 350mg with deca 300mg. was just wondering if this was a high consentrate to mix in one syringe and oneshot in my behind? will it hurt like for the rest of the week or get sore or anything?

i dont wanna walk like a penguin for 10 weeks. :D
thanks in advance.

you'll be ok with that,would hurt if you had to go upto three ml or more..john wayne walk all the way!

you'll be ok with that,would hurt if you had to go upto three ml or more..john wayne walk all the way!

I'm running a 400mg/ml Test blend and I'm walking like John Wayne. My test is a test blend with prop so I knew it was gonna hurt a little.

doncivic you should be ok with what you plan on running. Just let us know if you have any problems.

well, as planned. i started my cycle yesterday. the injection worked smooth as it could be. no pain. not feeling any soreness today either. apart from that i can feel something is injected there. not bad, not bad.:artist:

well. considered that im a noob yet in steroids and dosages yet, I need some ppl with experience about it to get the answers that im looking for. anyway. thanks for quick responses. i will come back here later, that is for sure :)

Top Bottom