Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-E 250mg/week EQ 600mg/week Cycle Questions

Wow thanks for the very detailed response and coupon code!

Any reasons for test-c over test-e?

You're saying to run GW50 for 14 weeks, I thought it was generally recommended not to be run over 12 weeks?

Should n2guard be ran during cycle or only PCT? Same with ostarine?

What are your thoughts on aromasin vs arimidex on cycle? I was reading it was better to use arimidex on cycle and aromasin in PCT.

I am unfamiliar with lgd and s4 but will begin researching them.

Thanks!

i like c better myself but the difference between the two is quite small... either one is fine

gw can be run 14 weeks... all of the others, which are sarms, need to be at 12 weeks...

you can definitely run n2guard on cycle as well.. osta should stay in pct as you have lgd on cycle...

i would never choose arimidex over aromasin... aromasin is superior in so many ways... 12.5 mg eod... arimidex works for some but i have seen quite a few guys still have gyno issues and then they were quickly corrected by going with the MUCH stronger aromasin... stick with aromasin...

read my sarms articles here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

get all your sarms at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom