Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-E 250mg/week EQ 600mg/week Cycle Questions

Yelraf

First off my background:
-Lifting 6 years, 2 years very consistent
-23 years old
-Stats: 6’2 220lbs 12%bf (Caliper Test)
-0 cycles

I want to cycle for faster recovery times and to not have to worry about shutting down my natural test with long and frequent workout sessions, also to be able to keep my strength up while doing a lot of cardio. I am not trying to gain much if any weight on this cycle, as this will adversely affect my endurance/cardio.

Cycle:

Weeks 1-13: Equipoise 300mg 2x week
Weeks 1-15: Test E 125mg 2x week
Weeks 1-16: HCG 250iu 2x week
Weeks 1-17: Arimidex 0.25mg EOD

PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Aromasin 20mg ED

These doses are not set in stone, the reason I am posting is to get feedback and adjust accordingly.

The test is low because I do not want excess water bloat and my main goal is not muscle production. From what I have read this dose will still put me above the natural range.

I got the basic design of the cycle after reading what pure endurance athletes (which I am not, think more along the lines of SOF training) are taking, here is one post I found particularly helpful: (cannot post links)

elitefitness: /forum/anabolic-steroids/909623-test-steroids-endurance-athletes-post12903173.html

As far as diet: I consume moderate fat, high protein, and moderate carbs. 4200 calories/day. I would assume that on cycle I should be consuming low fat, high protein, high carbs as I don't need the fats for hormone production. I still have more research to do on this aspect of the cycle.

I have been researching GW-501516 and am considering running this in PCT. Or running it during cycle and post cycle if there is enough time to run it twice, still more reading to do one this.

I am very acne prone, it is 95% controlled by doxycycline 100mg 2x a day. Would this be fine to continue taking while on cycle? I assume so since nothing in the cycle is liver taxing, but want to double check.

Any feedback on this cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

HCG for 16 weeks?

HCG for 16 weeks?

I have read conflicting information on how to run HCG. Some say to run it after your last AAS pin up until PCT, some say to run it the last few weeks of cycle up to PCT, and some say to run it the entire cycle until PCT.

How would you suggest to run it with this cycle?

Well bro, I wouldn't be running EQ for a first cycle. I like your Test doseage. I don't know how set you are to just running a Test only cycle for a first? As for HCG I would run it the last 2 weeks of your cycle

I always have N2guard for liver and on cycle support and HCGenerate from NTBM...this stuff is awesome. You should also talk to Dylan about some Sarms as well. He's a mod here.

Well bro, I wouldn't be running EQ for a first cycle. I like your Test doseage. I don't know how set you are to just running a Test only cycle for a first? As for HCG I would run it the last 2 weeks of your cycle

I am not against running test only. The reason I have EQ in the cycle is because I have read it is a great endurance aid and increases RBC. I have also read it is good for adding lbm, although I don't want to gain much weight, I would not complain if I gained lbm while losing bf.

As far as this being my first cycle, this will also likely be my last, at least for the foreseeable future. Originally I had never planned to cycle until I was at the age where I could no longer naturally make gains, but I now have a time constraint to get to the level I need to be at.

I always have N2guard for liver and on cycle support and HCGenerate from NTBM...this stuff is awesome. You should also talk to Dylan about some Sarms as well. He's a mod here.

I will have to look into N2guard and HCGenerate. I have been reading Dylan's posts and watched his youtube videos on GW50.

Thanks

if your going to run eq, then you need to run it right... it needs to be ran 16 weeks at the minimum... it starts to get going around week 9... run it right or don't run it... your hcg use is horrible... that will cause you many problems man... i would add sarms into this cycle... here is the layout...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

if your going to run eq, then you need to run it right... it needs to be ran 16 weeks at the minimum... it starts to get going around week 9... run it right or don't run it... your hcg use is horrible... that will cause you many problems man... i would add sarms into this cycle... here is the layout...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
7-14 hcgenerate
15-18 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Wow thanks for the very detailed response and coupon code!

Any reasons for test-c over test-e?

You're saying to run GW50 for 14 weeks, I thought it was generally recommended not to be run over 12 weeks?

Should n2guard be ran during cycle or only PCT? Same with ostarine?

What are your thoughts on aromasin vs arimidex on cycle? I was reading it was better to use arimidex on cycle and aromasin in PCT.

I am unfamiliar with lgd and s4 but will begin researching them.

Thanks!

Wow thanks for the very detailed response and coupon code!

Any reasons for test-c over test-e?

What are your thoughts on aromasin vs arimidex on cycle? I was reading it was better to use arimidex on cycle and aromasin in PCT.

Cyp will last you longer so you only pin once a week where as Enth will require you to pin twice a week. Cyp 250mg once a week is the same as Enth 125mg twice a week.

People have different opinions with a-dex vs aromasin, but typically aromasin is a more aggressive AI. People do use it in PCT, but it's good to use on cycle, especially if you are prone to gyno issues. I personally like aromasin.

I wouldn't start on 800 mgs eq. That's way too much to begin with on a first cycle. Start with 400. Up to 600 after 6 weeks and then up to 800 maybe after 10 weeks if feeling good.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom