Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca

Love4thegame

Hey guys got a cycle proposal that I'd love some feedback on here. A background on me is, 22, 190 pounds, 6'1. Been lifting for 3 years now, at the start of the year i missed out on 6 months of training due to pneamonia, have had rotator cuff problems in the past and have done a previous cycle which was quite minimal. Alright this is what I'm looking at.
Weeks 1-10 test e at 500 mg per week
Weeks 1-8 deca at 250 a week
Weeks 1-12 adex at .25 each day
Weeks 12-16 nolva at 40/40/20/20

Also contemplating some clen for after my cycle... As a quick rundown I understand the doses are low, that's how i want them. If you do not have any feedback on the actual cycle and just want to say "you shouldn't be cycling at that age etc" please do not comment because I am not interested. Too those that can advise it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Hey guys got a cycle proposal that I'd love some feedback on here. A background on me is, 22, 190 pounds, 6'1. Been lifting for 3 years now, at the start of the year i missed out on 6 months of training due to pneamonia, have had rotator cuff problems in the past and have done a previous cycle which was quite minimal. Alright this is what I'm looking at.
Weeks 1-10 test e at 500 mg per week
Weeks 1-8 deca at 250 a week
Weeks 1-12 adex at .25 each day
Weeks 12-16 nolva at 40/40/20/20

Also contemplating some clen for after my cycle... As a quick rundown I understand the doses are low, that's how i want them. If you do not have any feedback on the actual cycle and just want to say "you shouldn't be cycling at that age etc" please do not comment because I am not interested. Too those that can advise it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

this cycle needs A LOT of fixing but the first question is, how many cycles have you ran in the past? if this is your first cycle, then its even worse as deca as a first cycle is a horrible option... you should not run nolva with a nandrolone... you should run test lower and deca higher... your pct is basically nothing... you don't list caber to go with deca... you have no supports anywhere...

what is your cycle history?

this cycle needs A LOT of fixing but the first question is, how many cycles have you ran in the past? if this is your first cycle, then its even worse as deca as a first cycle is a horrible option... you should not run nolva with a nandrolone... you should run test lower and deca higher... your pct is basically nothing... you don't list caber to go with deca... you have no supports anywhere...

what is your cycle history?
Only one dbol cycle, nothing special. So basically this is a first injectable.. Im after the deca as more a joint support, this is where I get confused, I've posted the same question on other sites and had COMPLETELY different advice on everything, it's nearly a personal opinion on everything but I love hearing why people are different so if you were me how would you do this cycle exactly? Cheers

Top Bottom