Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca/Dbol

cmarcell

Whats up guys. After much research I will soon be doing my first cycle, I just need to fine tune some details. My stats:
Lifting for about 2 years
175 pounds
6'0''
Lean build
Good diet- around 300 g protein, 350 g carbs, 3000 calories a day
Want to gain between 15-20 pounds and increase strength
At first my cycle was going to be:
weeks 1-4: dbol
1-8: deca
Since then, I've decided to add Test weeks 1-8, and possibly 9. I will also be taking between 250 and 500 i.u. HCG weeks 2-9, and clomid/nolvadex weeks 10-15. I know a lot of people will say to go to 10 weeks on the deca/test, but I think 8 will be fine, especially for a first cycle. The details I am fine tuning (very big details I might add) is the dosages of the deca and test. I will be keeping the test to deca ratio at 2:1. I was originally going to do 100 mg deca and 200 mg test. I figured this to be sufficient for the gains I wanted. I've been told to do 400 mg deca, and 500 mg test, but I want to do no more than 200 mg deca. I already have the dbol tabs and deca (it was given to me by a close friend for free due to his injuries- and yes, the stuff is real, he's rich!). So basically I'm deciding between a 100/200 mg cycle or a 200/400 mg cycle. To limit risks I'd want to go the low road, but obviously don't want to waste so much effort and work if it will be insufficient. What do you guys think?

200mg deca is BARELY going to show any serious deca-attributed results. if this is a first cycle, you'd be way better off doing 500mgs of test by itself for 10 weeks or so before this deca+test+dbol stack. when you get to the deca+dbol+test stack, do 500mgs test with atleast 200mgs deca. i mean a first deca cycle even at 200 is not bad, nor is it impressive so don't look to add 30+lbs, it won't happen. it is however hard to beat the classic bulker.

i recently did 10 weeks of 200mg deca + 500mg sust + 40mg/day for the first 4 weeks. this was just before operation gear grinder and when i was ready to go get more deca, but the store was gone so i had to run that stack, and was pleased, not amazed tho.

It's often recommended to run your test for 4 weeks longer than your nandrolone to help with recovery. It's also not a great idea to run multiple compounds on your first cycle. If you mix compounds on your first cycle and get sides you have pretty much no idea which of the three is causing them and corresponding difficulties in knowing how to combat them.

175 at 6'0" also suggests that you should put more time into your training before starting to use steroids. Maybe another two or three years. I realise that having the gear in your hands already would make this a difficult choice but you have a lot of natural potential remaining. Also, at 21, you might still be growing.

For a first cycle I'd consider:

Weeks 1-10: Test @ 500mg / week
Weeks 1-10: Deca @ 400mg / week
Weeks 1-5/6: Dbol at 25mg/day

Nice jumpstart before the longer acting stuff comes in and a good dose for a noobie..
Also you should keep some nolva on hand and run a thorough PCT..keep all of your liver care (saw palm, milk thistle, etc) going throughout the cycle and EAT EAT EAT/SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. Also, run an AI like AIFM from AF Store to keep everything kosher.

Good luck and let us know how everything goes

For a first cycle, I'd run the test @ 500mg/wk alone. If you're dead set on more than one compound, add dbol 30 mg/day weeks 1-4. I would not run all 3 for a first.

Please follow their advice bro. You want to know which compound will give you the unwanted sides. I started shedding early last year and dont know if it was the winstrol, deca, dbol, or the test-e. My dumbass tried a 4 compound cycle. I eventually dropped everything except the test-e to finish the cycle.

My Rule of Thumb
Cycle #1 = 1 Compound
Cycle #2 = 2 Compounds
Cycle #3 = Anything goes

cmarcell said:
Whats up guys. After much research I will soon be doing my first cycle, I just need to fine tune some details. My stats:
Lifting for about 2 years
175 pounds
6'0''
Lean build
Good diet- around 300 g protein, 350 g carbs, 3000 calories a day
Want to gain between 15-20 pounds and increase strength
At first my cycle was going to be:
weeks 1-4: dbol
1-8: deca
Since then, I've decided to add Test weeks 1-8, and possibly 9. I will also be taking between 250 and 500 i.u. HCG weeks 2-9, and clomid/nolvadex weeks 10-15. I know a lot of people will say to go to 10 weeks on the deca/test, but I think 8 will be fine, especially for a first cycle. The details I am fine tuning (very big details I might add) is the dosages of the deca and test. I will be keeping the test to deca ratio at 2:1. I was originally going to do 100 mg deca and 200 mg test. I figured this to be sufficient for the gains I wanted. I've been told to do 400 mg deca, and 500 mg test, but I want to do no more than 200 mg deca. I already have the dbol tabs and deca (it was given to me by a close friend for free due to his injuries- and yes, the stuff is real, he's rich!). So basically I'm deciding between a 100/200 mg cycle or a 200/400 mg cycle. To limit risks I'd want to go the low road, but obviously don't want to waste so much effort and work if it will be insufficient. What do you guys think?

at 6' and 175lbs your going to have a hard time trying to gain 15-20lbs on just 3000 cals my friend...your maintenance alone is 2850 cals so your not going to do much of anything with just 3000 cals...as far as your first cycle, i wouldnt stack that many compounds the first time around....test alone with maybe some dbol would work...but again your going to want to eat if your goal is to gain size.

blut wump said:
It's often recommended to run your test for 4 weeks longer than your nandrolone to help with recovery. It's also not a great idea to run multiple compounds on your first cycle. If you mix compounds on your first cycle and get sides you have pretty much no idea which of the three is causing them and corresponding difficulties in knowing how to combat them.

175 at 6'0" also suggests that you should put more time into your training before starting to use steroids. Maybe another two or three years. I realise that having the gear in your hands already would make this a difficult choice but you have a lot of natural potential remaining. Also, at 21, you might still be growing.

Agreed 100%. Why do something that isn't necessary? If I were you, I'd spend the next 3 years trying to add 100lbs to my bench, and 150lbs to my squat, and 200lbs to my deadlift, while eating a caloric surplus. Then, evaluate steroids at that time and decide if they are for you.

Honestly, man, 195lbs and rock hard at 6' is not absurd, and is more than attainable. If you're 'plateaued' at this point at age 21, then you need to learn how to lift, how to eat, or both.

Top Bottom