Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp Not looking so good

Buffneck

I need some input I have ordered the same gear from the same place for many years. I have always known Test Cyp to be yellow in color but the last order I got was almost clear and looked a little on the thin side. Did my conection and same lab go bad or is it just a differant blend? Anyone use cyp that looked like this? Any ideas on potency? it was supose to be test 250.

Thanks,
Buffneck

I need some input I have ordered the same gear from the same place for many years. I have always known Test Cyp to be yellow in color but the last order I got was almost clear and looked a little on the thin side. Did my conection and same lab go bad or is it just a differant blend? Anyone use cyp that looked like this? Any ideas on potency? it was supose to be test 250.

Thanks,
Buffneck

Colour of oil doesn't mean anything....

There are many different oils used that have a different appearance. Standard rookie move to judge it like that.

I have a script so mine comes from the local pharmacy and it is light straw in color...but it is kinda thick.

Thanks,
Buffneck

Color is not a good way to judge what you have.
The color can vary drastically depending on the
raw ingredient and the carrier oils.

Color is nothing.....My prop is piss yellow:)

Top Bottom