Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp Half-life

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
According to this site, the half-life of Test Cyp is 6-7 days.

Active Half-life of Steroids and Esters

I'm on HRT. And my doc has me take 125mgs of Test Cyp every 7 days. And take HCG every 5th day. He says thats the day (5th day) when the Test Cyp starts to drop off. Hence why I take HCG on the 5th day to kick start a little Test testosterone before re-dosing again on the 7th day.

However! I kind of don't like taking the HCG as he prescribed because it spikes my estrogen levels.

I don't want any yo-yo effects. I want to keep a steady elevated range of Testosterone in my body.

So with the site I showed you above (half-life). Should i take my Test shot every 5-6 day instead of every 7th day?

According to this site, the half-life of Test Cyp is 6-7 days.

Active Half-life of Steroids and Esters

I'm on HRT. And my doc has me take 125mgs of Test Cyp every 7 days. And take HCG every 5th day. He says thats the day (5th day) when the Test Cyp starts to drop off. Hence why I take HCG on the 5th day to kick start a little Test testosterone before re-dosing again on the 7th day.

However! I kind of don't like taking the HCG as he prescribed because it spikes my estrogen levels.

I don't want any yo-yo effects. I want to keep a steady elevated range of Testosterone in my body.

So with the site I showed you above (half-life). Should i take my Test shot every 5-6 day instead of every 7th day?

Test cyp levels drop at a significant level around day 10.
Injection every 5-7 days should suffice.

Yeah, I feel like total ass if I miss the 7th day injection. I inject every Wednesday. And once it was a Friday and I kept wondering why I was so moody. Duh! Forgot to inject on Wednesday! LOL

I just want to be "optimal". Know what I mean? Doc too wants me to be optimal. And that's the reason why he wanted me to take HCG on the 5th day (for a tiny spike in Test). And then take my full dose of Test on the 7th day.

So stick with 125mgs every 7th day? Or better yet inject say 100mgs every 5th day?

personally I like to inject test e/c every 5 days. 2x week is a bit too frequent unless your doing a heavy cycle like 800-1200 mgs week. And 1x a week is imho a little too infrequent.

Actually cyp is active for about 10 days. I think the concept of using hcg every week is a bad idea.

Do the weekly dosages of T. Take a natty anti e like POST CYCLE along with it.

Then do hcg every 4-6 weeks with a lower dose of T little a-dex. That works very well.

personally I like to inject test e/c every 5 days. 2x week is a bit too frequent unless your doing a heavy cycle like 800-1200 mgs week. And 1x a week is imho a little too infrequent.

I think I'm going to try out 100mgs every 5th day. See how it goes for me.

Actually cyp is active for about 10 days. I think the concept of using hcg every week is a bad idea.

Do the weekly dosages of T. Take a natty anti e like POST CYCLE along with it.

Then do hcg every 4-6 weeks with a lower dose of T little a-dex. That works very well.

That's what my doc said as well. But did say that it does begin to drop down by the 5th day. Hence why he wanted me to take the HCG shot on the 5th day. Followed by the Test shot on the 7th day.

Top Bottom