Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp for TRT plus Test Prop

Krasnovian

It's been a long time since I've been to this board. Did a few cycles a LONG time ago and then dabbled in prohormones. I'm currently in my early 40s, 6'2" and about 233 lbs. Body fat is neighborhood 16%.

I started TRT in 2008 and I've been on 200mg of test cyp every other week ever since. I got some test prop recently and have been on that for about 2 weeks at 150mg eod.

I thought I'd feel the prop more by now, but haven't felt a whole lot. Workouts are better, pumps are better (better, but not much), but weight and strength hasn't gone up much. I'm thinking of switching my TRT dose to 100mg every week and bumping prop to 200mg eod.

I actually had better results on my TRT dose with prohormones.

Anyway, just wanted to post up and say hi.

Dude 200mg eow is shit trt, your levels would be all over the place. 75mg twice per week is much much better...
As for your cycle you could simply just up your cyp dose or add more prop in for the most part test is test

I get my Cyp from the doc. Prop is all I could get right now as my "extra". In the fall I ran some Enanthate in addition to TRT dose around 500 a week and it felt great. But it was only about 6 weeks.

My cyp only comes in 200mg per ml, but it might be worth splitting that into 1/2 ml per week from here out. I'm pretty used to the pinning at this point.

I get my Cyp from the doc. Prop is all I could get right now as my "extra". In the fall I ran some Enanthate in addition to TRT dose around 500 a week and it felt great. But it was only about 6 weeks.

My cyp only comes in 200mg per ml, but it might be worth splitting that into 1/2 ml per week from here out. I'm pretty used to the pinning at this point.

That would be much better

I would also MUCH rather have 100mg/week than 200mg EOW. On EOW, even though it is a long estered blend, the levels would be LOW when you reach your time to pin again. Then, after pinning, a few days go by where it gets slowly released and then, BAM, levels are high again ... for a few more days and then the decline starts. It keeps on declining and declining until you need to pin again.

With weekly routines, the level hardly gets to drop much and it's filled up again. It remains within a MUCH lower fluctuation status, also leading to a much better 'feeling' result to yourself.

Top Bottom