Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C to Sustanon 325

Mad Jasper

I had 2 bottles of Test C to carry me through my 12 week cycle. I started at 600mg but tapered down to 400mg as it seems to work well.

But, it looks like I may run out around week 10. Maybe not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I could always safe it for another cycle. I called my source and he was a little concerned that he may not be able to get another bottle of Test C for a while (didn't go into details), but he had a bottle of Sustanon 325mg from his stash that he sell me. I was concerned about the possibility of changing up at week 10 but he said it would be fine other than he recommended pinning 3 times a week at 250mg (750 total) due to the shorter esters.

I have a few weeks to decide but I wanted your thoughts and opinions. My cycle is going well and I want to complete the 12 weeks.

Sust is fine to start pinning. Test is test.

No real reason to pin that pften though. The prop ester only makes up around 13% on avg of the formula in typical sustanon blends. It was actually developed to pin once a week long term, such as in TRT, so pinning it just like the cyp is fine

Sust is fine to start pinning. Test is test.

No real reason to pin that pften though. The prop ester only makes up around 13% on avg of the formula in typical sustanon blends. It was actually developed to pin once a week long term, such as in TRT, so pinning it just like the cyp is fine

Thanks turd!

Top Bottom