Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C/EQ log

broscience

Before starting i want to start by saying thanks to everyone who provided me help for my first cycle. Been on for 3 weeks

Week 1
300 test c mon and thurs
600 eq mon and thurs
N2guard 7 caps ed
Adex .5 eod

Felt no real difference besides feeling a little flush in the face. Went to the gym did back and felt strong pumps though but otherwise nothing and also didnt expect anything since it was the first week. Here is week one pic.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Week 2
300 test C mon thursday
600 eq mon thursday
N2guard 7 caps eadex .5 eod

Felt anxious around thursday pin and felt a slight pain in balls asked about and decided to start taking hcgenerate. Also felt anxious at work so decided to lower dosage of eq to 450 a week. Gym felt good and got a good soild week of lifts in. Dont feel much increase in strength yet but def. Feel hungry more and libido has def gone up. Have ragers in the morning

Week 3
Test c 300 mon thurs
Eq 450 mon thur
N2guard 7 caps ed
Adex .5 eod
Hcgenerate 5 caps ed

Feel really good and feel a little bit of strength increase and have gain 2 pounds in 3 weeks. Not bad and im crushing it in the gym and maybe put 10lbs on lifts so far plus failure reps seem to go up

Thanks guys for the support as always! This is my first cycle.
30 yrs old
5 10
170lbs
12% bf around
2 years of lifting and going for a physique show next may.

This cycle is going to be used to put on some size on my frame. Im currently consuming 3200-3500 calories a day. Some days might be a little less but i try to make up for it somehow by either taking in another meal 30 mins before i sleep. I would like to gain 5 to 7 lbs of real muscle on this cycle and be at a show weight of 175 at 8%.

Awesome man good combo. One of my favorites and the dose is just right. Keep up the hard work and look forward to seeing the updates.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Sorry guys for the lack of updates...I've been swamped at work and my training at the gym has gotten me so tired that when I get home I just eat and pass out.
So as of right now I am week 4 of my cycle and I have gained 4lbs. I am steadily increasing weight on my lifts but my trainer is making sure that I am not outlifting myself too quickly.

On a side note I have feeling a little lethargic at the gym and I assume its because I have been getting a lack of sleep that I normally have been accustomed too. I have not been able to sleep that well since after I am done with work and then go to the gym and come back home its like 10pm.

But I still got to get it in fellas so I will continue to go hard and dig deep!! TEAM NO FUKING DAYS OFF~!

Will update more as I am currently at work trying to update this while finishing up some other stuff hahaha.

Top Bottom